Reviews for Parental Guidance
chlolo1213 chapter 76 . 1/9
Ah this story is so lovely! Ilove the interactions between Kagome and Naruto the most, the brother and sisger vibe the have is just so pure. Also I really can't wait to see Jiraya bumnle awkwardly through trying to be to Kagome. On anlther not I was wondering if you'll introduce any of the other inuyasha gang here or will it be strictly Kagome (sorry if you've answered this before).

Anywho fantastic story, i can't wait till your muse gifts you and you grace us with an update.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 76 . 1/3
Update update updatw pleaassssee
The suspense is killing me :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 64 . 12/31/2016
Good job Jiraiya-sama, at least you know that what happened before was awkward and definitely wrongs, so so wrong. And yay! A DNA test! :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 60 . 12/31/2016
Awww they keep bumping with one another that's so cute. :D And you're pretty good in cliffhangers, I'd probably wrecking havoc right now if the next chapter was not uploaded yet, but it's a good thing that it is. :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 55 . 12/31/2016
Oh Kakashi and Naruto's idea was ingenious good for them! I also can't help smiling when Jiraiya pointed out that Kakashi was trying to get in her good books, it's just so true. :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 54 . 12/31/2016
Aww they met again! So sweet! 3
jovysanchez17 chapter 51 . 12/31/2016
Poor Kagome-chan :( Everybody's right that's no how she hoped her first meeting with her father would work out.
jovysanchez17 chapter 48 . 12/31/2016
Hahaha poor Kagome-chan! This is gold, pure comic relief I tell you! If I was an anime character, I'm probably cackling right now. :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 46 . 12/31/2016
Oh gosh noooooooooooooo! He's hitting on her! This is just soooo wrong. hahaha
jovysanchez17 chapter 45 . 12/31/2016
Oh shzzz it happened. Well not exactly as what I thought would happen, but they're first meeting isn't that pretty too. Haha D
jovysanchez17 chapter 42 . 12/31/2016
At least even with his pervy side Naruto knows that having Jiraiya-sama spy on his daughter is just so so so WRONG. hahaha :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 41 . 12/31/2016
Shzzzz hahaha this was funny! The way you worded everything with the hangings and the wooded sandals sure is fun to read. :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 39 . 12/31/2016
On no! Iruka-sensei why did you have to tell him that? Urghh he's interested now. Urgh things are going to go downhill from here.
jovysanchez17 chapter 37 . 12/31/2016
How considerate of Naruto to choose to tell the good things. :) I hope when Jiraiya meets Kagome-chan he doesn't do anything pervy to his own daughter, though there's a chance he'll do it unintentionally, Kagome-chan is an attractive young woman. And I'm also excited for what the other Konohan nin will think about the situation when it is revealed.
jovysanchez17 chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
Naruto's thought process, ramblings, and eventual outburst was written so well. And Kagome's continuous musing was done well too. Good job foxgloves-san! :D