Reviews for Parental Guidance
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 75 . 11/23
Aww, I think they're cute together. I hope you update soon, this is a pretty interesting story. And I want more Jiraiya and Kogame interaction, dangit! I think that this is a unique story that's funny and awesome. So please make more? *puppy eyes x100*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 45 . 11/22
This has got to be the best first meeting ever. ;'D Haha, I nearly died when I read the part about how he fell for "the old throw a stick first trick". Hilarious. ;)
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 3 . 11/22
Ah, not really, the only thing toads and frogs really have in common is they're both amphibians. They're in the same family, but they're not the same animal. My cousins who live in the city get them confused all the time, but I see them in my backyard a lot so I know the difference. ;) Sorry for this rant, you can just look them up (not on Wikipedia) and find out yourself. Anyways, I really do like your story and I'm sorry if this annoys you.
Forbidden-Hanyou chapter 75 . 11/19
This is awesome! I normally don't like drabble series, but yours is AWESOME! Keep up the good work, and your update timing is erfectly fine! -heart-
kagomexkurama chapter 75 . 11/11
Updat soon. Plz. _
Scififan33 chapter 75 . 9/26
Poor Kakashi. Wish the chapters were longer But good story
Amy chapter 75 . 8/21
This fic is fantastic! I can't wait to see how Kakashi's and Kagome's relationship will develop :D Please update soon!
Audrianne chapter 75 . 6/30
Awesome stories! That are very well written and interesting, so please update soon! (:
alexiz1412 chapter 75 . 6/23
Please update
silverhawk88 chapter 49 . 5/8
Poor Kagome.
silverhawk88 chapter 47 . 5/8
Jiraiya never learns.
silverhawk88 chapter 45 . 5/8
LOL! Serves that old pervert right! What makes it better is that Kagome did it!
silverhawk88 chapter 43 . 5/8
Oh no!
LightLessStar chapter 75 . 4/28
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 75 . 4/10
Heh...interesting. Though I prefer longer stories then drabbles. Wish I could read more...please update!