Reviews for Silenci
Syrie chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wonderful, positively beautiful. But do you know that Reni is a girl?
Sable Muffin chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Perhaps I should be well explained

I miss this writing, do I not?

I hate to see it waste away

This story, why decay and rot?

When beautiful so, how it uplifts

This prettiness wracks my heart

The poetry lovely, I'm not confused

They wished for sadness from the start

Don't lose this.

Don't drop this.

Please.
silverkaze chapter 2 . 11/16/2002
wow. my fave character. iris... ) so sweet... even the angst is nice. i think the two chapters are ok, i think its nice!

oh gawd. i love sakura taisen so much, even though i never got the chance to finish watching it on axn and become a devoted fan...o gawd. its really so nICe. ) love your fic! update soon!
Sapphire Jade chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
Hah! Finally, I found the time to read this. I have been inclined to often, but I never did get to do so. Bah. I'm not even a Reni X Iris fan, but a good story is a good story, and one I MUST read.

So! It is I, SJ, come to review this fic! I'm usually quite hard on the authors but I must say, this is a very, very good story, in every aspect. The wording is very nicely done, although it does tend to sound a bit repetitive. The plot is well made, and I like the thought of Reni as a writer - poet, I mean. She (*cough* sorry, I do know you preffer her as a male) does seem to have the capability and mind for it, anyhow. Iris may be a little too glum, but then if you are writing her according to the TV version, you are quite on track. I'm still wondering why they picked Reni as leading male, though - is it only because her height matches that of Iris?

The thing I like most, however, is the poetry. It's so captivating, so mysterious, quite typically Reni. But I'm confused - you did not write it yourself?

Good job on this! Till next time,

SJ

P.S. Where exactly did you find the poetry? Some library in Malate?
Choco Drop chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
Angsty! ::snif:: but still as great as ever
Lady A didn't sign in chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
Ooh, updated! Don't worry, angst is good _ There are a few mistakes in the use of tenses, but generally well written.
s' old fic chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Very pretty imagery. The play is apt, too. But Iris seems to brood too much, I think. Maybe you can have her lighten up in the next few installments? Reni angsting is fine (I have no complaints about the gender change, really ), and the idea of her (him?) penning poetry is too too cute. I can't wait for the next part.
shadowbluewolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Wow! This is one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read! Everything was perfect! It was VERY well done. Your writing is flawless. You are probably one of the best ST fanfic writers out there! I'm really happy someone aside of Sawa decided to write a fic about Iris and Reni!

You were able to capture Reni's personality perfectly. She's one of my most favorite characters in ST. You were really able to portray her quiet and mysterious personality really well!

Hmmm. Many people seem to want her more as a boy than a girl now... But I think she DOES make a good boy! _

Iris is quite a bit more serious than how she really is, but thats ok. Her personality fits the story more. It seems as though you are very familiar with Sakura Taisen. Great job! Please continue this fic. It's great!
Aingeal Isilme chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
A very nice start you have here _ It was quite a shock when i'd first heard Leni was a female ; Otherwise he'd make such a kawaii couple with Iris. Anyway, hope you update this soon! I love the poems you included.
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Waaaaaah! I LOVE it!

The poetry is beautiful! I loved every minute of reading it! I must say, YOU are really a writer!