Reviews for From Russia With Love
milagglad chapter 15 . 9/8
Update please
Maliibre chapter 15 . 6/24
I've re-read this story so many times, I hope you will return to it someday.
AlexCole chapter 1 . 4/20
Dang, good story so far! :D Hope you update soon
Love this story
she594 chapter 15 . 2/8
Update soon please.
lol keep this going
niyadddy chapter 15 . 1/5
Aww man you took so long to update I had to reread the three previous chapters and my review so I could reply lol. But your Bella and I have similar types of humor and issues with expressing feelings. Oh I also have a "potty mouth". I really enjoyed this chapter, as usual. I definitely like it when you give us some insight into Rosalie's thoughts. Anyway, I noticed that you cut off sentences a lot when a character speaks and I was wondering why? And lastly, I would really like for Bella to meet Rosalie's daughter. I really think that interaction would be fun.
Greye chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
Hey there, just wanted to drop you a line! I really like this fic, and your tie in with history and current political drama is awesome. I do want to say though that I don't like it when Bella cuts Rosalie off, it just seems like she cuts her off all the time. Like in this chap, one example would be when Bella asked Roasalie to tell her about her daughter. Rosalie got about five words in when Bella cut her off and asked for a picture, and then she never finished. I've seen Bella ask Rosalie several questions like that and not wait for the whole answer.

I just wanted to state that I didn't care for that, but everything else I am enjoying. Thanks for sharing!
aBre chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
So, I saw your fic back when you first posted it. Normally I don't like to start reading them until they are a few chapters in since I can't take the heartbreak if they get abandoned. I'm so happy I started this one now, you don't even know. I completely binged the whole thing and I can't tell you how amazing it has been. Your writing has made me feel genuine emotions and that is a very rare thing. I honestly cannot wait for more and if I did twitter I would follow you in a heartbeat. You're amazing, keep doing what you do.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 15 . 11/12/2015
still love it update soon but sorry I'm not a twitter fan
Alphawolf69 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
This story fall squarely in the catergory of 'Fics I Didn't Know I Needed'.
The concept works, and I love how you've translated Rosalie and Bella's characters into this setting. I remember hearing all anti-gay propaganda around Sochi and feeling depressed, so this is a nice antidote. The endless potential for drama is great, though I do feel for these two Romeo/Juilet typrd...and hope they don't get the same ending...
Also, the twist with Rosalie's child was a nice touch -lends a sweetness to her.
Bella's inner thoughts are hilarious btw.

Really looking forward to the next chapter now that I've found this. Thanks for updating!
modesty1021 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
I just read this and love it already.
Kara-24 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
С возвращением)
It was to long... but you are back)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
So glad you're back . I absolutely love this story
Jeno85 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
I love this story, I cannot wait for the next chapter.