Reviews for From Russia With Love
more please
duralast406 chapter 14 . 3/7
Oh my god! I just found this fic and I am in love 3 I binge read this cause I love the Rosella interaction and connection in this. Please update soon, I can't wait to find out how they resolve or try to resolve this Rosalie's issues back home with threats to her family. Kinda wondering if you kept the backstory of Rosalie the same and that is how she had her daughter or if it was different. And I'm just wondering how this will end cause there are so many ways you can take this and ugh I'm anxious to find out. Sorry for rambling so much, I just really hope you'll be updating soon cause it's been a long time since the last update. Hope all is well!
kamonwan9952 chapter 14 . 2/22
oh-damn!
aww fuck, no score on bellas part, shit that'd be annoying af..xd
anyways, this is n amazing story and needs to be updated ahaha,
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 2/22
ohgosh this chap is totes my fave one, *squeals*
*sigh* this is going good so far..but damn they have much left to go, cant wait though, maybe for bella to meet the 'mini-rose' ;) XD
kamonwan9952 chapter 8 . 2/22
yaaaas omfg the ending is so adorable idk *squeals*
fuckyaaahh translation !
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 2/22
i dont know but can you put translate at the end of the chapter? gosh will help cause it irritates me af not to know what they say, and i cant copy and paste x'D danke
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 2/22
ohgosh this is great, greaaat!
yaaay first encounter !:D
hopelessromantic34 chapter 1 . 1/14
have you aboandoned this story
Criminalrelations chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
UPDATE PLEASE w/ CHERRY on TOP
Zelda's Hero chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Niqo chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
You're gonna make me make an account just so I can PM you whenever you stop writing. I should be writing a review but you know I love this story I've reread this enough times I'm pretty sure if there was a test on it I'd ace it no problem. Why do you torture me so I thought we were back 'TeaseMe2 & Niqo' an unstoppable duo I can't be a duo by myself man. BABY COME BACK!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
I need for you to update ASAP. This is 1 of my favorite story please update.
Wanting chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Where's our updates? :'( I love this story so much, I just wish you would update quicker :/
LoverofFiction chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Grr, where's my update? I'm so hooked on this story! So are we gonna meet Rosalie's daughter? ( since her mom is in the Olympics, wouldn't she come watch?) So excited for the next chapter!