Reviews for No Longer a Constant
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
After the way Mary and Sherlock were treating John in TST, I had to come back and read this – I could help wishing John had actually done this!
321girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Loved this! I thought John was portrayed perfectly, I was always dissatisfied with the way Sherlock and Mary treat him, and this fic was the perfect blend of John showing them how he feels and yet still being the forgiving, patient person he is. Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this! Thank you :)
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Nice.
Good Morning and Good Night chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I love this. Made me cry bittersweet tears near the end. Thank you for writing this lovely story.
Alena13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Awesome!
Wynsom chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
So beautifully poignant. I especially love your fresh look at the beleaguered best friend/husband who was taken for granted too many times. Finally, Sherlock and Mary have to face how they hurt him. I am grateful that you explored this without killing John off, allowing us the occasion of a happy reconciliation. This was wonderful. Thank you!
White Rabbit's Clock chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Very nice.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I like it and it could so easily happen. Well done.
becgate chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wonderful! !
Janara chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wonderful story
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
John really, really, just needed a break. That was a rather long one, but Sherlock left for that long, so it's poetic justice, in a way.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was really fantastic!
Regency chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I requested this months ago on the meme and I just saw that you'd answered. Thank you! This is everything I wanted. I adored all the character moments. Everyone got their due. John got his anger and he got to have the last laugh. There was no woobyifying, just humanizing. I like this. I love this, let's be honest. Amazing. Thank you!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is...really quite amazing. Beautifully written, yes, but also acknowledging overtly the smoldering level of dysfunction in these three characters that series three brought to light – a dysfunction that was hinted at only very subtly in the earlier series (if at all). But I think you did a great job of showing a John who loves his wife and his best friend with everything in him, while at the same time is so wounded by how harshly they love him in return that he had to make a tactical retreat in order to heal. And yet...they never stopped missing him, and he couldn't stay away...that says a lot about loyalty and forgiveness here, too. Great job!
RaychDZeros chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is so lovely it made me cry!