Reviews for The Ichor of Talos
JadeBuohler chapter 24 . 12/27/2014
I have no words. ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT.
Onto book 2!
JadeBuohler chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
"You can't save the life of the man by maintaining the existence of the machine."
Wow. Deep. Incredibly deep. And utterly brilliant.
You deserve to be noticed my friend.
I'm going to continue reading now, because I can't really stop. :3
JadeBuohler chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Ohhhh...I totally lost respect for Sarah, there.
"Did the world a favor"
Ohhhh hell no girl! (Jumps on top of her, yelling in her face) TAKE IT BACK!
Sorry...had a moment.
LOVE YOUR STORY!
JadeBuohler chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
AHHH, my goodness I can't breathe. I can't even express how bloody brilliant you are. Your writing is incredible, you are so very talented! Therefore I am adding you as one of my favorite authors, you are inspiring! This story man. In a way it reminds me of the hunger games, like a corrupt government, especially the way you ended it. :3 this chaoter I mean, and the part where John is saying how he's calm? AMAZING, GAH you write so good. The part that got me in this one was whenever they spoke about turning sherlock off. That's not even cool people. That is just wrong, and you better listen to my man JOHN WATSON BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT HES SAYING. :3 sorry. Rampage.
JadeBuohler chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
D'aww. Again sooooo amazing and emotional!
Every chapter makes me teary eyed. In a good way!
:3 thank you for the great story. :)
JadeBuohler chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
OMG...whenever I read this story, no matter what is going on, I want to cry. I can't imagine sherlock dying, it pains me, and then to imagine him as just a hologram, having us grow sooooo attached to him, and John, as well, and then remembering the fact that he's dead? It's like killing a character over and over and over again, AND IT IS BLOODY BRILLIANT.
I'm sorry, very emotional story, but amazingly written and intense! I love it ! But I have to struggle to hold back the tears...
JadeBuohler chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
This is really interesting story! You have amazing ideas! This chapter for me was a bit emotional, I feel really bad for sherlock. I hope it's a nice ending. :3 I know that's cheesy, but hey! :) thanks for the story
BeyondMyReach chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
wonderful. this is so intriguing, interesting and real. Their struggles feel so real and this future/parallel world that you imagine... it's all very, very compelling. I love your characterization and plot.
Thank you for writing!
Sendai chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
I can't decide if I'm happy or about to cry. This is a tragically beautiful love between two minds.

Your John (or should I say Johns in the plural because there are at least two of them) are artfully portrayed. I love John 2.0 and am sad for John 1.0 who is also the sacrificial hologram. Honestly your portrayal of all of the characters was fantastic.

Your writing is really allows me to live the action with the John, Sherlock and the others. I can just picture everything that you write in my mind.

This is one of the best stories I have read in this fandom. Definitely one of the best. I will now end the gushing by saying thank you so much for writing this and sharing it.
KC1965 chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
PLEASE tell me there's more!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
OH. MAH. GAWD. This was just THE best AU (and quite possibly story) I have ever read. Just...yes. 3 Beautiful, my friend! (Ah, such a bitter sweetness at the end.) :)
Shadows
Mickeydawn chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
This story was masterfully built. Something g that should've seemed impossible happened and the incredible descriptions blew me away. You have real talent!
NarutoRox chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
I can't really express in words just how much I loved this story. The relationship between John and Sherlock was touching and complicated, yet very real and emotional. The setting was very detailed and rich, and the story-telling itself was superb. As sad as I am to see this story end, I can't think of a better ending for John and Sherlock here - Moriarty was a really nice touch, and made for a great 'next adventure' for them.

A wonderful story that will definitely stay with me for a while yet, and one I'll most certainly come back to.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
I love this chapter, I loved that you updated this but I have to say I hate seeing the COMPLETE on the description of this story, it is a beautiful.
T'Paya chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
This was such a beautiful and 'different' story! I am sad to see it finished.
I loved the way you brought very important, very philosophical questions into this- the meaning of 'life', the worth of mind, the way cultural believes lead to prejudgment and the inability to see things in a new light. Yes, you were talking about holograms- and who knows how long before we will have artificial intelligence- but the similarities can easily be found all around us, can't they.
I also thought that I had your plot figured out a few times and then with the next chapter, it all twisted again into a slightly new direction.
So, all I can say- this was just really a great story. Thank you very much for sharing it!