Reviews for Lay Down Your Little Heart For Me
Percabeth4life chapter 1 . 5/18
Really good one ...though I felt there could have been more depth and also it could have been 'wise girl 'instead of Katy Perry
jtippy100 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I don't think a single story has ever made me smile so much. THANK YOU! This was soooooooo amazing.
nothisfav chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Just awesomely perfect! I'm in love with it3 WOWSOME PERFECT!
Forex chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
this is a pretty good one :D
Strangerdale chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Fucking adorable
bee chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
seriously love your writing. and where did you come up with Axe - because he's awesome. love how real you write these characters - though it'd be nice to see some where Percy has a smidge more confidence in talking to Annabeth. haha
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Love it. so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
How CUTE! That was soooooooo adorable and sweet and just.. awww!
A Samhildanach chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Umm that was super flipping awesome, yo.
neptunesxdaughter chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
You must be sick of seeing my username by now, but cute as!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I love this story! It's sooo cute! I need to see more of what happens next
raelauren chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
This was just too freaking cute!
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
this is beautiful and very realistic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
just re read all of your fanfics, and I'm so in love with the way you write Percy! it's a way that shows off his more oblivious, dorky side, without treating him like he's a complete dimwit who has the brains of a 6 year old (which a lot of writers do to him) & you write annabeth just like she is in the book, strong, smart & wonderful, not an annoying know-it-all who only tells Percy how stupid he is (something else lots of writers do). your fanfic manage to make me smile on the darkest days, so thank you!
RiptideFTW chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This the 4th story of yours i read. this time my goofy smiling only lasted like a minute... i call it progress! too late it started again right then.. god. keep at it :).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »