Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
nightkitty555 chapter 2 . 5/11
So sad you stopped updating this. I hope you come back to it!
Sunkissu9 chapter 2 . 4/26
:) I love your version,.
Thank you for the Buffy/Spike love. :)
alternatereality42 chapter 2 . 3/9
It's been more than a year! It's not being continued!
Calantha S chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I'm so happy that Spike had to reveal his box o' goodies. :) Buffy took it well - flattered with a bit of creepy? Yeah. They are so cute! I'm glad they are at a happy stage.
Anna M chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
I'm afraid I'm going to join in the chorus here - I love this, and I'd love an update (since apparently you've written quite a few more chapters for NaNoWriMo?) even more.

Pretty please? :-)
MegK1978 chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
A great start, but it has been a year since the last update. Any idea when we'll see the next chapter?
ScarlettDuck chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Cute beginning... are you going to continue?
DeepBlueJoy chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
so... what's next, then?
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Loved it

Please continue
gues chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Please update!
CrazySpuffyFan chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Now, I'm one of those people who love sequels but also understands that sometimes they're not needed.

I really liked the open ending of 'Five Words or Less', and I feel that you didn't really need to continue. One of the many problems in season 6 is that everyone's character arcs pretty much ended at the end of season 5 (since that's where Joss wanted to end the series) and the writers needed to create conflict - which lead to all that trouble.

If you're going to instead fix all these problems... While it's a good thing, it might make the story less interesting. While stories which show everyone living happily (or happily enough) are cute stories, they do eventually get boring no matter how well they're written.

I'm not saying you shouldn't write this; it's really up to you. All I'm saying is that you need to make sure you know what you want to accomplish with this sequel, and you shouldn't just be writing it only because the first story was so popular.

(And I've only just realized you won't be able to reply to this... I really need to get an account on here...)
Christine Eponine Watson chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I read all of Five Words in about a week because it was so good that I couldn't stop. I honestly think that the show would have been better with your changes. You're a brilliant writer and definitely deserve all of the nominations and awards. I have but one request: please don't kill off Tara. I love her so much... I don't remember which season that was, but if it falls on one of the episodes in the seasons you're writing about, that's one change I'd love. You don't need to take my request to heart if you don't want to since it's your brilliant story and brain and not mine, but I really, really would like an update soonish if at all possible. Stay fabulous, my friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
please update
OdessaGruene chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I love the pirate freezy snot monster!
Kiki chapter 2 . 6/15/2014