Reviews for My Best Friends Wedding: GW Style!
arsiekdhol chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I love this fanfic ! From a moment I realy thought zechs would end up with Sabra :p but, in the end zechs only belongs to Noin. I liked the funny moments from duo and Orson, they're both amazing characters specially Orson (eventhough he doesn't exciste in the anime, you made another favorite GW character for me D ) the story is not to long, it's perfect. If I look at the date, it's been 1 years,...I hope you still read the reviews.
And ofcorse I hope you'll write something new about 6x9. The gab between the marriage and there (twin) childrens naina and milou. Hope you read this comment

cheers, Arsiekdhol
ps: thanks again for the amusing story!
CXC chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Awesome! Loved it! But there where a few points when I was like OOOHH NOOO! Lol, but the ending was great :)
Rouge-Impulstice1 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I enjoyed this a lot, it brought tears to my eyes at first but i loved it! :D
stubbornheroine chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
nice! i like orson's character too!hehe
yamina-chan chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
My!

I can't tell you how much I love this story! It's so grat and so tutching! (I don't know the movie by the way) It made me laugh, it made me cry -what I don't do often while reading something.

I love Zechs and Noin together and this is so great... I am shure: this is one of the best FanFictions with them EVER!

And I like Orson verry much. He is a nice guy, everyone could be happy to have him as a friend
Mornwey chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
Aw, that was so angsty and cute at the same time I'm such a sucker for Zechs/Noin.

Incidentally, I think my favourite part was where you had Duo fall over while he was trying to propose to Hilde (Even though I'm convinced he's gay, but that's another story - or, indeed, fic - altogether)

Peace out

TSD
bforbrigitta chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
oh wow!
Miriae chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
I really love this fic! Made me sad seeing Noin trying desperately to break up the two... good thing it ended happily! _ keep up the good work!
Lady Adri chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
Hey, just read this fic and I have to say that I absolutely *love* it. I loved the movie in its entirety(sp?) and thought that the ending fit the characters and the reasons. However, I am *so* glad that you changed the end, especially after you brought up the fact of Sabra not loving Zechs. Although for awhile there I was really scared that they would actually go through with it. In that case I wouldn't have been so happy. .
Mia Shade chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
OMG, i simply loved this story! it was great, and put me in a 6x9 mood (i gotta go write some now, hehe), and you did it so well! great job, this one's going in my fave stories! you have a great talent for romance, especially in the first person, which i really admire (i couldn't write first person to save my life). anyhow, keep on writing! bravo on a job well done!

Yasashii Tsubasa
Akasha-the-Vampire chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
I thought that this story was one of the best ones I read. It took me forever to read, but I finally finished it, and I really loved it. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
I LOVED YOUR FIC, AND I CRIED MY EYES OUT TOO!

Really it was gorgeous (except for Duo proposing to anyone but Heero -or me P-) I even believed at one point you would make him marry the obnoxious little gal...

Well See ya

Mariana
Aelys chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Geez, I almost cried too. I mean, it's really well written, you really feel what Noin feels. It's just great, I haven't read a story like this in a while!

You know that angsty feeling you sometimes get when reading fics? I had that here and I LOVE that. Thus, I love this fic Best 9x6 I ever read._
Oyin chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
i love ZMxLN stories... i love the sappy fics... and, i gotta love this! i almost cried... oh, how i wish i was in Noin's place... my eternal dream!

anyway, i got carried away... that means, it's one of the best... or should i say, the best!

keep up the good work! -
kelly chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
wow...that was soooo cute. I was really starting to get worried when she told Zechs no...and yeah.. this was great. I was so ready to bawl my eyes out. ahhhh! it was great!