Reviews for The Way I Was Before
anlmoon chapter 8 . 5/13
Very good story I like redemption and I think vegita has the potenti all to change
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 8 . 1/7
that was pretty nice thougth I got confuse in a lot of parts. Im a latin girl so I saw DBZ in spanish, Trunks was 8, and everything happend in like a week or so, anyway I like it. You write the best lemon ever! That was grat but I realt wish it was more long, I wanted to know more stuffs that you skip. well see ya and congrats
JaspheReal chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I love it
Adli chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Formatting looks great now!
Thanks for writing this. I love the evolution of Vegeta's thoughts through the stages that build up to his downfall when he becomes Majin, and then his redemption. I'm not really a fan of the idea of neck biting in the DBZ universe (although I recognize that at the time this was written, it was all the rage!), but I didn't mind it too much in this one. I really like how you have Vegeta express himself through his physicality... it's just the way he is, physical and intense. Very fun read!
kailthia chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Adli chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
I'll leave a proper review when I finish the story, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that you might want to check the formatting on these chapters. It seems that when you opened an italics tag you didn't close it and the entire chapter ends up in italics. Most chapters seem to have it so far. Not sure if you knew already. :-)
kimdc413 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Alicia, heya girl:) I really think you have one of the most absolute sweetheart personalities on the whole google plus community that I decided to read your work! in doing so I decided to start with your oldest story and work my way to the new one your working on currently... let me say I'm sooo glad I did bcuz you rock as an author! Your story was amazing! It literally brought tears to my eyes...I can't wait to see the rest of your work! Im adding you to my favorites too girl:) I'll chat atcha again when I read the next one girl...KimDC _
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Favorite Bulma/Vegeta Fic Ever
cara9001 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful story I loved it!
smalsa chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
I absolutely loved everything about his story, at times I was nearly in tears! You captured their relationship perfectly and the development was perfect! Thanks! A beautiful story I hope you have more BV work I look forward to reading it!
kittypaws182 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I loved this story and I love your style of writing I could feel the love between them good job )
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
I... loved... this.. story. It was so sweet and beautifully written. I hope one day you'll continue to write again.
Renaissancemom chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
*sobs pitifully*

That was beautiful. That is all.
AmiraHitoriSesshylover chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Very good, i really enjoyed it. You really know how to do a fanfic of B\V the right way. I look forward to reading your other stories.
O-Godzilla-O chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
This story was amazing!

I loved it so much, you should continue to write more of them.

I dont think i've wanted to cry so bad while reading in a long time