Reviews for The Choices They Face
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
It's a beautiful story
StarryNight101 chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Phew! You were starting to worry me, since this story is labelled 'tragedy', I was worried Fit might not make it. Yay, he's okay!
StarryNight101 chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Ooh, very intriguing so far! I'm interested to see what you do next. :)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Woah. Okay I love that you are linking it in with the more recent episodes. Evil Ward and Garrett etc, and I love Simmons being all protective of them all. Ward saying he'd already broken Skye made me almost break down, a culmination of your awesome writing and my left over feels broken heart from those eps :'(
anonymous12 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
It's great! Explain, if their were side effects from the shots?
Salkri Kachemench chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Aww that chapter was perfection, I love that they both can't stop worrying about their soul mates :) And I am so glad Fitz is alive and going to be okay! I have a teeny weeny idea/primpt? You don't have to include it, this story is already so amazing and my idea is probably crap, but here it is: I thought maybe in a couple chapters time or something (not sure what sort of time frame you have in mind for this) Skye is training with Ward and pulls her stitches. Ward overreacts (more than a lil' bit) practically sprinting with her in his arms bridal style to go see Simmons. Skye insists that she's fine, Simmons says she is wrong and will need to have her stitches re-done and Ward is just freaking out in general. Then when Simmons leaves them alone they could have a nice heart to heart and get all their feelings out in the open etc. Just an idea :) Let me know what you think! Either way I am excited to hear more from you
weasleywarrior chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Absolutely wonderful story! I'm excited to read wherever you take it, you're doing a great job with the characters.
sherimi chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Just read from the beginning and i loved it.
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
I MUST HAVE MORE!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Whoa that was great loved it
Maria
Credit18 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Loved how Simmons got angry, and Fitz finally woke up!
FallenOutTheWindow chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Ah, finally Fitz is regaining consciousness! I'm enjoying the AU, 'what if' side of this and I'm glad that someone is addressing the life/death thing in regards to the alien; I feel like that was seriously underplayed in the show and could have spiralled into something much larger.

Looking forward to reading more of this!

FallenOutTheWindow
Jay-JayHaven0115 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
The story's making good progress- great spot for a cliffhanger!
Anytha84 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
I've been reading this for a while and waited to review until I had a hint that Fitz was indeed going to survive. I didn't want to leave a teary comment.
You wrote down one of the things that I presume are Jemma's worst nightmares. And you handled it really well. Can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold. Great job! :)
Alex Kade chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Ahhhhh, he's awake! Finallyyyyyyyy! I love the whump and the angst, but thank frakkin' god! I was getting a little scared for a second there, lol. Another excellent chapter. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »