Reviews for The Return of Peeta Mellark
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2019
Re-read this and it's as when it was written.
kelmikmag chapter 5 . 7/3/2019
Wonderful job!
marizpe chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
The story was great, and I liked how you kept all the little details that the authir give us on the epilogue.
Jessy chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
This is awesome you should write your own book...such a beautiful story if I havent read the book I'd think it's real
beckyike chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
love it
Martianmojo chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love your interpretation of Peeta: like Galahad, faithful and true but also passionate and strong. No milquetoast, he! The contrast actually makes me realize how little masculine energy most manifestations of Peeta have, and that is a pity. He doesn't need to be player!Peeta or asshole!Peeta to be angry, powerful, purposeful in a positive and very male way.
I guess this may be what makes MoC so good as well...
AULOVE chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Such a beautiful story! Thank you!
Giraffelaughter chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
This was a wonderful read! Thanks for writing and for sharing it!
Katandwyagarbow chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Just found you and started reading stories this is amazing first fanfic and will be on my list of favorites I think you captured the end of Mockingjay better than most that I have Read
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Great story! You have capture Peeta thought really well.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This was wonderful. I don't know what else to say. There were a few typos and a few (very few) times I felt Peeta was ooc, but that's okay. I loved this fanfic. Seriously had so much trouble with putting it down when I had to go do real life things before I finished it.
Doc.amaro chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Super impressed w/ur 1st fanfic. It was really well writen, not too long, not too short. Liked how you delt w/Gale, on both Katniss's and Peetas thoughts/opinions of Gale. Always thought it was weird that he just abandoned Katniss. Hope you keep writing, because I definitely enjoyed reading it!
m1129 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Amazing!
everlasting1286 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful ending! I really hope you're planning on more :D I'll definitely read whatever you want to write! Great job and congrats on finishing :)