Reviews for Tenchi Muyo Tokimi Strikes!
Galaxy1001D chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
The sad part is that this story is better than OVA 3
The Happy Potato chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
Wow, this is an old story, but it's a gem just waiting to be discovered. Do you have any idea how rare it is for me to find a story that's properly spelled AND makes me laugh like an escaped mental patient?

Despite the fact that I'm not familiar with many of the cameo characters that you bring in, I still thought that this was one of the funniest things that I've ever read on this site. There were too many funny things to pick at specifically, but I really enjoyed the joke about Jurai being governed democratically. Extra points for referring to several of my favorite movies.
Lup1n3 chapter 9 . 12/17/2002
Oh. My. Lord.

That was hilarious. Mere words do not due the sheer amount of comedy in this piece justice.
kb9vcn chapter 9 . 11/23/2002
Excellent story. Too many LOL lines to mention. And it's always great to see TV-Ifurita getting some work.
pogo chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
Well, I was extremely amused throughout the whole story. at times it went beyond funny. Great job.
pogo chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Well, I got a good laugh out of the intro, hope the rest is just as amusing.
Wraith chapter 9 . 11/5/2002
Silly, VERY silly.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
That was a great story full of laughs and funny, just weird things that occured. The cameos were funny and I stayed on the computer for several hours just for this story and it was well worth it. Especially for making fun of all those stereo-typical and cliches in Tenchi fanfiction.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
Oh my, this was such an overly-dramatic chapter it was hilarious! I had tons of laughs on this. I loved the part with Tenchi and Ayeka, sad depressing music, that is so funny. I just could imagine it! I'm laughing a lot I'm sure my family is probably thinking I'm weird or something.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
That was a good intro to the story. Lots of laughs for me!
Ledzepfan chapter 9 . 11/2/2002
By far the best Parody of Tenchi fanfiction I've read yet... You have even managed to surpass Dark Jezter's General Lemon Outtakes and Geoduck's Aeka's New Bodyguard. Quite a splendid job, and your wit was in full force, making me actually break out laughing too many times to count. I look forward to more from you.

P.S. On a side note, the crossover's were most likely the funniest part of the fic. I mean Hibiki Ryouga as the Avatar of Tokimi? And the bit at the end with Ranma and the rest aging was hilarious.
Middeh chapter 9 . 11/1/2002
THIS IS SO FUNNY! HUMORUS! HILLARIOUS! AND ALL OTHER MATURE AND ADVANCED WORDS FOR THE TERM "FUNNY"!*taking notes*
MajinBulmaRyokoMasaki chapter 9 . 11/1/2002
YAY! I loved that!
RyokoHakubi chapter 9 . 11/1/2002
Wow, I couldn't stop laughing, well done!
Ledzepfan chapter 6 . 10/31/2002
Hehe... Hitchiker's guide to the galaxy, Outlaw Star, Lost Universe, Harlock Saga, Star Trek, and even Buzz Lightyear! Quite a good couple chapters. I only hope to see more... quite a nice witty job.