Reviews for Awake, Aware
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Ooooh nooo I just realized this is labeled as complete!? Is there going to be another sequel or you think not? Thanks for writing either way, I really enjoyed your writing and the while idea.
2manyfandomstho chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Oh man, and of course I get to chapter 20 and its 11:53pm but there are no more chapters even though I knew what I was getting into when I started reading! You deserve so much praise and recognition for this amazing piece of work. The pace is brilliant, you write everyone simply perfect. Jarvis has just the right amount of 'regal British butler dad'. Maria flits in and out of depression, which has a lot to do with Howard flitting in and out of drinking. Everything is so well balanced. You faded the Stark father/son relationship from loving to expecting to clinical and robotic...

Sorry I know this review is just all over the place but I simply could go in and on about this ff and I don't know where to start/finish. I did see you changed a few things from movie verse besides the nanobots in Steve's brain which is just one obvious point. Is this following comics more? I noted Steve and Peggy's relationship went farther, there is no Obadiah? Is that his name, JARVIS hasn't been created yet, though I don't know when he's made in the movie. Truthfully I'm only really educated on Tony's history through the movies and informative ff. So I wouldn't know.

But either way I love what you're doing with the story. Very original, unique, draws me in!
Thanks so much for writing, you're fabulous. I look forward to an update.
2manyfandomstho chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
Wow, never before have I read such an emotional and serious fan fiction dealing with 9/11. Thanks so much for that small tribute, I can tell it not only effected Tony but you in some big way as well. Its so apparant that you put effort into this chapter and I love it.
2manyfandomstho chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
Okay I've known all along as I've been reading this fix that you were gonna make me cry, and this chapter wins the prize. Wow, you are an amazing writer and I'm just sobbing because wow.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
That team of scientists that found Steve? Yeah, they musn't have been very smart, having gone to the Arctic to study penguins. Penguins live in Antarctica. And Chile, for a few species.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
Oh my. So Steve is awake now :O And Tony is officially missing in Afghanistan. This story is really heating up :O Can't wait for the next update!
fariedragon chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
I can not wait to find out Stark feels about Steve being alive
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Wow. I was 2 chaps behind but man these last two updates. Holy crap. Wait, I thought Capt. America wasn't found until Tony was in this 30's? Are you changing the story line to where its going to just happen sooner? Cause I'm cool with that. Just a curious little kitty.

Anyways, update soon :D
basketball lover99 chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Even though you wrote side story of this, can you still have it where Cap still remembers Tony and him's conversations but is pained to talked about them. I love this story with a burning passion. I hope you update soon!
fariedragon chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Oh man I hope they meet when Cap is defrosted.
RaisaVolkov chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
I must read more! I am loving what you have done here! Cant wait for the next update!
evil-step-sister chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Great story! I love it so far :) Can't wait for the next chapter, please make it soon!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Uwahhhh need more. Idk. What. What will happen next? I mean Omg just x.x

Lol please update soon ;p
fariedragon chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
i wonder what Steve will be like when he is found. I can not wait to find out. Please update soon.
ImProbablyAlive chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
The feels are so abundant in this chapter . . . so good for me yet so bad for them . . .