Reviews for The Confusion of Theo Nott
WantsHappyEndingsforAll chapter 3 . 7/18
Keep going with Theo and Bronson. Write all of the above. I really liked CaBW, but really hated it that Theo doesn't get a "happy ending" so to speak. Maybe write an AU where Bronson lives and he and Theo figure things out.
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 3 . 6/27
Please hold off on the funeral! Id really like to read Theos side of faking losing his memories. Please!
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 3 . 6/27
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 2 . 6/27
Youll be able to make your morning coffee with my tears! uuuuugggghhhhh Knowing what happens to everyone makes this so unbearably hard to read
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 1 . 6/27
I was lucky enough to finish CABW before it got taken down due to the release of your BOOK! Im so excited for you! Anyways, Im glad I heard about this story. Im glad I get to visit with my CABW friends I miss Bronson so much
xxGabsxx chapter 1 . 6/27
What happened to C&BW?! I went to retread it and it was gone (
dovelylittlewonders chapter 3 . 6/27
Wahhhhhh! I really love Theo and Bronson! Why did Bronson have to die :( They are the first slash fanfiction couple i've ever come across and i love them together. I wish there were more moments of them together so they could actually figure out what they were to each other, but of course Bronson had to die before that could all occur :'( It's so sad. I wish there was a separate fanfiction for those two characters to be together
WHAT HAPPENED TO CRUEL AND BEAUTIFUL WORLD!OMIGOSH I WENT ON IT THIS MORNING AND IT SAID THAT THE STORY WAS NOT FOUND!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP OMG. I HAVE LITERALLY READ IT 7 TIMES IT IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ (I ACTUALLY THINK ITS BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL HARRY POTTER BOOKS) I AM LEGITIMATELY CRYING RIGHT NOW!PLEASE PUT IT BACK UP! ITS MY FUCKING LIFE!
SimplyHermione chapter 3 . 6/27
Ugh, I hate that they have to end before they've even begun. But ultimately, yes, please continue. Maybe the scene where he runs into him on the stairs? Or even a chapter with several little moments, leading up to the spreading of the ashes? I could see you doing that well. Ultimately, I'd just like to see Theo get some sort of happy ending. Poor guy just keeps getting the raw deal.
JesseFB18 chapter 1 . 6/27
What happened to your cruel and beautiful world story?. . . I was reading it yesterday night and out of nowhere it said the story was not found. . . And today i looked at your list of stories and it is no there.
SimplyHermione chapter 2 . 6/27
I would just like to restate that you are quite evil. That part made me all teary... I hope the dynamic here works this well in your original. Also, how will we know when it's available?
This story was really cool! But where did cruel and beautiful world go! I was on chapter 41 and then the next day the website said it couldn't find the story! But the bit I read of it made it the best fanfic I have ever read! You are sooo talented!
Where the hell did cruel and buetifull world go!? I wanted to read it again and it's gone. I tried searching it up and it's not there! ITS MISSING! WHAT HAPPENED! I'm depressed now!
I absolutely love your story CaBW and I compleatly adored your original character Bronson and his conquest to turn a straight guy bent for him. Although I just wish I read this before I finished CaBW. I couldnt stop myself from bursting into tears reading this knowing the fate of Bronson.
You HAVE to finish this spin off of theo and bronson at least please. There can't be unfinished business with them. I want to know theo's thougths while faking his memory loss instead of having to imagine them.. PLEASEE