Reviews for The Confusion of Theo Nott
poppies.1122 chapter 1 . 5/15
I want to know more about Theo after Bronson died.I love them so much and Bronson is very similar to my dreamy brother...
Actually reading CaBW is like reading Hunger games! I am appreciated that.
Celes chapter 3 . 4/20
Hey,

I loved your work. A great what if. The best kind of fanfiction, or any fiction really. Where you can take a scenario and make it believable. The character work is essentially your massive strength, as well as the plot of course.
Draco and Hermonine are great. But I think your best work was the characters of Theo and Bronson. Individually I mean, even before you get the chemistry of the couple.
I wish you would continue it, but I know you've probably moved on.
In the main piece we didn't really see much more of this duo, or at least Theo's thought process so it would be great to read. I was sad about the death, but if you do get to see the workings of it then it's very plausible and not many do write about the not so happy ending's, grief and so on. Life is not always fair or fairytale. Though I wish they had got more time to explore and for Theo to grow :).
danibooty chapter 1 . 4/17
I am in desperate need of an AU where Theo and Bronson get that happy ending they so deserved. :( I'm not sure if I've reviewed this story before, but I just want to say/reiterate to you that you created my absolute favorite fan fiction original character in Bronson and I would absolutely read anything about him if you ever give him backstory or an AU or just use him as a character in a different story. Love, love, LOVE Bronson. 3
Dear Lena,
You don't know me. And I don't know if you will ever see this review. I am a Spanish girl who read the translation of "Cruel and Beautiful World", and I know that you are trying to make it a book instead of a fanfic, so I think you should know that your story it's now being traslated and published by another author (1001fics), and it is named "Por nuestra libertad". Did you allowed her/his?
dreamingofstars85 chapter 3 . 1/3
I'm so sad this is over! I love Theo and B there more of these two anywhere? Did the story get continued?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Awe I'm so Happy that CaBW is now a published book! It's a little sad that is no longer here as fanfic, but I guess I'll just have to buy the book!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
You wont keep the actual story this come from but you keep this crap here? I'm calling bs on you and this crap you have
xXfollowerXx chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I have a copy of Cruel and Beautiful World
Love to read these chapters and plug them into CaBW..
Waiting for more chapters though
Beatriz chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
I love it
Ohhh i miss Bronson
WantsHappyEndingsforAll chapter 3 . 7/18/2016
Keep going with Theo and Bronson. Write all of the above. I really liked CaBW, but really hated it that Theo doesn't get a "happy ending" so to speak. Maybe write an AU where Bronson lives and he and Theo figure things out.
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
Please hold off on the funeral! Id really like to read Theos side of faking losing his memories. Please!
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 3 . 6/27/2016
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Youll be able to make your morning coffee with my tears! uuuuugggghhhhh Knowing what happens to everyone makes this so unbearably hard to read
KaleidoscopeMind chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I was lucky enough to finish CABW before it got taken down due to the release of your BOOK! Im so excited for you! Anyways, Im glad I heard about this story. Im glad I get to visit with my CABW friends I miss Bronson so much
xxGabsxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2016