Reviews for Never Rains But It Pours
Whowantsout chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
still cant get over the excellent characterization between two unlikely characters working together
Mama May-Eye chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
LOVE it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
"Yes... you could." WELL THERE GOES MY HEART! I first read this on ao3 but I don't comment on there so I wanted to say how much I love it here. It's superbly written and the characterization is spot-on. Fantastic work!
walletbeat chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Reading this again, it's just as fantastic as I remember. Excellent work. Nicely formatted, all the breaks are in good spots.
Walletbeat chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Lovely! Very nice. Both charcters done very well. Neat continuous theme with KO's optics there too. Good work on showing, not telling, about UM's varying degrees of trust with Knock Out. Overall, fantastic. I will be reading this again.
Walletbeat chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Ha! Very good so far, I am thoroughly entertained. I love the interactions between these two, they're so /different/ from each other.
Knockout Starscream chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Grate story I liked it.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
w Yay for cooperation.
polkaprintpjs chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Aww...
Netbug009 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Oh man. I think about Breakdowns and the "accident" that befell him.
Lanny-Sama chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Ahh, greatness. I love Knock out, and I love it even more when he is kept in character. Thank you!
LadyJavert chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Knock Out is just so damned smart. I actually never thought of disassembling Magnus to get him out of the pit. Also, I love how you never really explained to us the reason why Knock Out never did what Magnus originally wanted him to do. Was Knock Out thinking of how he could get them both out of the situation the entire time? Or was he just covering his own ass? Or a bit of both? Haha.

This was a very cute fic. I really enjoyed the tentativeness between both bots throughout. Even at the end, though they were closer than they were at the beginning when they had set out on their mission, both Knock Out and Magnus are still cautious with each other. Of course, Magnus is still wary of the ex-Decepticon. And Knock Out is still all too aware his defection has made him yet more alone. The insecurity he feels must be enormous. Your other fic Best of Enemies, as Ever We Were really touches on K.O.'s feelings. Another great story by you. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this romp in the sand with Ultra Magnus and Knock Out. I thank you.
whitebengal14 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Awww, that was a sweet ending. Trust. And Decepticons. And Autobots. That's great. :DD

I really like the way you write these two as well.
shadybabe101 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Great ending! I really enjoyed how you portrayed both Knock out and Ultra Magnus.
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Well, at the very least they learned to deal with each other.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »