Reviews for Fakiru Week 2013
monzepelmoon chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
AWE Ahiru, you innocent sweet child, good job.
monzepelmoon chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
I love patient Fakir
monzepelmoon chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
AWE _
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
KAWAII! That's all I got!
Kristiana chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
www. petitiononline tutu0921 /petition (remove the spaces) Sorry, I don't know what happened, but this is the link.
Kristiana chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I post this to every Princess Tutu fanfic I read and like!
It is a call for every PT fan out there. Pretty please sign this petition:
Also please post the link wherever you find suitable so more people and see it and sing.
Thank you very much and keep up the good work!
Taerisi chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aww, that's adorable. Seriously. Like, super adorable. There are no words.

I notice that you tend to not capitalise beginning of dialogue if it happens after a comma, I don't know if it's actually an error or if it happens to be American grammar rules being strange.
snailing-along chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Crap, crap, crap, crap. You've given me a ton of feels. This is so absolutely adorable and well written! I especially love your usages of AUs, since the PT fandom is kind of lacking in them. I found myself really loving the "mistakes" one. And I couldn't help but crack up with Autor and his robots. I just couldn't stop imagining Ahiru just being like, "yes my name is Duck hi" and Autor whamming his face with his palm thinking, "are you freaking serious". It's pretty adorable that Duckbot and Fakirbot seem to be programmed to like each other. Hnng, the "cloth" one had my heart all kinds of aching, and I don't know if Duck died? It didn't seem like she did but I'm not too sure... Ah! But the last one though. Asjslajk; oh, no. When Fakir ran up to Charon and they had their father/son moment I just 'bout lost it. Ergh, but I love your writing, and I would be very excited to see more of it in the future!
FluffyBunny137 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
So cute! :D I love all of these. Great job!