Reviews for Electrical Storm
Phoebe chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This is sad! I am confused a bit. Why did she try to kill herself?
mondlerjunkie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
im sorry but i kinda didnt like it when it comes to mondler i just can take them sad or like some idiots did: one of them killed of or them splitting up i mean when i think of "mondler" i just love them telling each other how much they love one another and just be happy together xoxo
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
is this going to be continued or is it a stand alone? i think it has the makings of an 18 parter!lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Good choice of lyrics! U2 ROCKS! I understand you know what the meaning of the song, so you picked some good lyrics. Is this a stand alone or are you going to continue?
abby yes me.againit looked wierd w the 2 so i spaced it out with this ramble chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
i wonder if i reviewed this before...hmmmi cant remember i read it tons of times tho i just love it even tho there isnt much plot i still like it and it alwayz gives me a good cry
triffickie chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
So sad and angsty. I loved the images this fiction gave me, however.

I'm not such a big fan of song-fics and I must admit I skipped the lyrical parts, but still, this fiction was amazing. Great job.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Continue please.
BluEyes chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
wow, that was...can't think of the word i'm looking for...so that was sad :( but great :) is it a stand alone or are you gonna continue? either way, great fic :)

jamie
Jen chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
this was sad and mysterious - I'm looking forward to more!
Michaela chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
wow..really good! If you are continuing do so fast!
aaronjennifer chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
what is with the mean reviews? whatever, I like it :) please don't make it a stand alone!
Elvie chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
U2! WOOO HOOO!

Nice song choice. Stupid story, but good song.
Bella Marie chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
must say... very interesting... keep going
PrOnGs Da GrEaT chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
wow...so...wow! that was...really sad! i liked it...um...one question-is that a stand alone or is this going to have more chapters? if there are more chapters...cant wait for more...! if this is a stand alone...well...welcome to my favourite story list already!

~rachel