Reviews for Truthful Lies
janiebee64 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I am so glad to finally see someone write this story. This is a scenario I have thought of more than once. Sam without his protection tattoo..Dean with the Mark of Cain..there story so closely following Cain and Abel..and it's in the blood line. Thank you Marianna for finally putting my thoughts in words. It's scary and heartbreaking and I honestly hope this a IS NOT the direction Jeremy Carver is going.

Take care,
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This was just awesome. It would be so cool if they did this on the show!
lenail125 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Loved it. Really well written. I've always thought that something like that can happen in the show. Like always blow my mind.

Can't wait for more stories, maybe a teen one? Love that kind of fic, :).
detectivetimehunter chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
That was an amazing story. I wrote a similar one a few weeks ago where Sam got possessed by Abaddon and I also share the same theory that Dean with be forced to kill Sam. I hope it doesn't come to that though.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
ayy, Holy Mother of God! Thanks for giving me nightmares of my next few nights! And now how can I do to stay? You have written so very well what I think might happen, you made me feel like I was watching an episode so well written it is that I'm shaking like I really have happened! No, xd, this can not be real, it does not! Why do you write so well? should sue! Again, thank you, I love you as much as I hate you right now (if I give away the continuation of your post Southerm comfort fic with lots of brothers and love I do not feel hatred, jejej)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Extremely well written and voicing many of my fears concerning this season. Very worried about the Mark of Cain and this doesn't really make me feel any better.
I hadn't really thought about the "salt" water. Hmmm.
Great job with characterization, too.
fixusi chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I haven't read spn fanfics for a while now but I gotta say that this was awesome! I loved protective Dean in this, awwwww, he was cute. You are so talented writer it makes me jealous. Keep up the great work!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
"As long as you're in...Sam is never out"

Yes, Yes and Yes.

Ok, you've convinced me to watch out the rest of the season now... :) Because really, how can it not go this way?

Thanks Marianna.

ALostEcho98 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
You know, I promised myself that I wouldn't read anymore fics until my Boards are over, but when I saw that you had posted, well, I couldn't resist. And I have to say it was worth it, it's like you can read my mind, for a long te I have been thinking that the season will end with Dean holding a blade at Sam's neck and it's killing me.

Well, we'll see won't we?
Thanks Again for an outstanding fic
Victoria chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Every time I read a Marianna story I think...damn, this is the best yet...but the next time I read a Marianna story it's better than the time do you do that constantly! This is amazing! You always write the characters so perfectly and dialogue is always spot on! Bravo for another masterpiece! I love it!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Really loved the brothers - Dean standing in front of Sam & sam holding Dean's sleeve! Interesting point about the salt water.
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
well someone finally touch on the Mark of Cain, cause Cw has not at all and it's getting close to the season ending. They are up to episode 15th! And there are 23 episode in this season! I hope this makes Dean as strong as fierce as we the fan believe him to be. Yay for writers like you who always make him out like this. You are with out a doubt my all time favorite Dean's writer! you never fail to make him what we all saw in that first two seasons. Big brother/hunter/ protector/guardian/warrior not just for his Sammy but other as well remember "Wendigo" and "Dead in the water?"
Thank you Marianna for always writing great fics about Dean and Sam and capturing their character so well and being true to Dean's soul!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
OOOoooOOOooo you put some considerable thought into this and I like where it's going... well, maybe not like-like, cuz wah, poor guys, but you know...
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is exactly what I'm afraid is going to happen to the two of them. I mean, Dean didn't even let Cain tell him what could go wrong before he took the Mark, so we don't have any idea what it may be doing without either of them knowing. Dean, I hope you didn't rush into something - again - that's going to hurt Sam rather than help him...
judyann chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh wow loved it. I keep wondering if it's the mark controlling everything. Great story.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »