Reviews for Truthful Lies
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Great piece...and, yeah...they REALLY need to make sure they get Sam's tat replaced (and the writers need to let us know they did, LOL!) I could SO see this happening...but I could also see Dean making a snarky comment about that being the same song and dance the angels were handing them back in the days when the apocalyse was big news. They'll get past this one, too.!
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
oh wow! this was really good. I hesitate to say this, but I too think this is where the story is going.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
God, you have Abbadon spot on. I love her. And you have brought to light a fear of mine. I know the story of Cain and Abel and I'm terrified about something happening to Sam. And their recent uneasiness could be amplified due to the mark. I really can't wait to find out. But anyway, this was bloody brilliant and I loved it.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh, that just scared me to death! You hit on everything I've been dreading this season! This story is gonna cause me some sleepless nights until the SPN writers fix the tattoo and tell us exactly what is going on with the mark!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Totally Dean at the start of this to think Abaddon sexy...if not for being a demon...excellent characterizing.

Dean stepping in front of Sam...protective...gave me chills! I could see it...feel it!

'What was it like to ride a Sam Winchester.' Abaddon wanting to sweetly take Sam out for a ride...OMG...that was awesome! Great 'new car' analogy.
And again...chilling and creepy and wonderful way to look at possession.

Dean...double checking his brother and holding him steady as Abaddon's smoked-self approaches Sammy...Holy crap...on the edge of the seat stuff here. My favorite part.

I too... adore when Dean is all 'hot and bothered and lethal' over Sam...guh! Awesome!

Best lines: Like a spider watches a fly

As long as you're in...Sam is never out.

Awesome work and I can so see this happening on the should happen this way.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Right. Because this is exactly what the Mark of Cain's legend states.
And this seems like the only plausible, canonical ending to season 9.
And it seems legit.
And it will hurt.
Why do I feel like this can really happen?

Amazing job though! I loved the way you wrote it. I've seen a lot of stories like this pop up over the last few days...all with the same theme. Dean having to kill Sam.

Great job! Yours is the best one I've read! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Excellent! Way to mess with our heads!
Catsluver chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Another good one. The banter between Dean and Abaddon is excellent.

I've been wondering about the fact that Sam is no longer warded against possession. And I ask myself if the writers would let him be so careless as to leave it that way.

This was a good read. Love your work. Thanks for sharing.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3