Reviews for In Unguarded Moments
chay chapter 28 . 1/26/2008
Hey,

i liked your update

i feel that you need to decide when to end it and how, afterwards you work your next chapters around developing to that pt and end it.

i prefer s/i

maybe a little romance 'a kiss' development at the end beut ending can be happy and/or ambigous, but not corny/unrealistic then

epilogue 5 yrs into future w/ super happy ending

them together w/ kids, gabe god father, irons deads, an ian rich b/c son

short but good

keep it up!
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
When are we going to get more on this?
Nadhari Sauda chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Breast story can't wait for an update
oldemystic chapter 27 . 6/2/2004
The update wait was worth it. Can't wait for more.
eteria chapter 27 . 5/30/2004
Good to have you back again! Please update soon!
thelma chapter 27 . 5/28/2004
Well worth the wait glad to see the computer up and running again. I like the fact that the team is letting Ian go about his business. what about Irons thou I wonder what the devil he is up to let us know soon

thanks

thelma
Nanz chapter 27 . 5/27/2004
Yeah more of this wonderful story.

I missed it a great deal.

Please may we ahvwe more soon?
miki chapter 25 . 3/6/2003
Love your story! Hope the problem is fixed soon, so you can update. I will be waiting to read more! (impatiently!) ))
Not a member chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I'm LOVING it! Keep it up!

I have, however, noticed many small spelling errors. If you need a proof reader, I would be very happy to oblige. I am nit-picker and an excellent editor. Please e-mail if interested. My name is Alicia and I am sincere in my offer.
cutty chapter 26 . 2/17/2003
I really like your stories and I hope that you get your files back soon.
Divamercury chapter 26 . 2/12/2003
Oh, dear, how awful! Take your time...I am so sorry to hear that.

DM
LabyLoverLaurie chapter 26 . 2/12/2003
*sympathetic whimper* Ouch. Sorry to hear it. Well, not much I can say, but... thanks for a great story, regardless. And... well... thanks.
Spin11 chapter 26 . 2/11/2003
Sorry to hear about your computer, Ares, biting the big one. Its sad news indeed. And too bad you weren't able to back up you files. I've really enjoyed your stories and been dying to find out what was going on with 'In Unguarded Moments'. I do hope your muses stay with ya and I can't wait till you get back with more! Happy writing! )
Eli-too-lazy-today chapter 26 . 2/11/2003
Alright, we'll wait. i'm sorry about ur computer. I hope u get new access soon, cause I know what it is like to be computerless. I'm glad u urself are okay though.

Can't wait till u get back to writing.
Oldemystic chapter 26 . 2/11/2003
Oh, too bad about your computer! I hope you are up and running again soon. Can't wait to see where you take this story next.