Reviews for Could things really change?
RedFistCannon chapter 6 . 3/30
Great fanfic! Very well written! :D
ClockwerkOrange chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I'm glad you decided to continue this. It looks really good. That's definitely Jack's character, as well. Good work with that - that was very appropriate for the type of person he is.
LoveroftheKiller chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I love this! I've just recently found my love for samurai Jack again, and was dying for some fanfiction and this satisfies my cravings wonderfully! Can't wait for more!
ClockwerkOrange chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Well, that's a shame. Hope you get back to writing soon. I'll still be looking forward to the next chapter.
666Darkmage chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I loved how Aku made himself a woman to fool Jack the way he did in the show, and always thought the idea of Female Aku and Jack together would be interesting, and that is what this story is, very interesting. I'm really hoping you're still continuing with this Fic of yours, and i eagerly await for the next chapter. You've got me hooked!
ClockwerkOrange chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
I was thinking of writing something like this (Aku as Ikra with amnesia) but wanted to check if someone had done something similar. Imagine my surprise when I found out someone actually did. Very good story. I'm looking forward to seeing how things pan out.
DukeOfBreath125 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Hell yeah do I like this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
nobody impotant chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Interesting story, I hope you continue.
DukeOfBreath125 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Please don't stop this 's off to such a good start.
Hisha P chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I wonder what exactly happened to Aku and I'm curious about where your story's going.