Reviews for A Finchel Season 5
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 60 . 5/3/2019
Wow! I guess I did finish this story after all. I think it was season six that I didn't get around to actually finish.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 59 . 4/27/2019
Yeah! I ffinally have gotten around to finishing this chapter! I just got side-tracked with reading another fick!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 58 . 4/11/2019
"And on my 18th birthday,
we got matching Tattoos."

Katy Perry 'The One That Got Away
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 56 . 4/9/2019
Finn was most certainly missing from the season 5 100th episode!
Also, it would have been really great if the glee cast could have also re-recorded 'Somebody To Love as well as the other songs from season one that they did.
It would have been really cool to see what the glee cast could have done with the other songs seen in this chapter!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 55 . 4/9/2019
It would have been interesting to see glee do these songs
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 54 . 4/9/2019
Well, if the glee club pulled off winning in their second year of high school under stress, then they most certainly can do it again!
And, hahahahahahahaha! Here goes Finn with his classic rock numbers again!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 53 . 4/8/2019
I think both Finn's dad and Kurt's mom would be very happy of how their son's have turned out!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 52 . 4/8/2019
I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope Rachel gets another chance to sing on broadway for Finn's sake!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 51 . 4/8/2019
I love my cat my family and I have now, and I can't think about what life will be without her.
Oooooh, Rachel gets to take care of a sick Finn!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 50 . 4/8/2019
It's completely understandable how Rachel is feeling, because I would most likely have a lot of the same feelings; heck I know I have had some of these same feelings.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 49 . 4/8/2019
Hahahahahahahaha! Finn plus food, makes for a veeeery happy Finn!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 48 . 4/8/2019
Let's just hope that Mr. Schue stays with New Directions!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 47 . 4/8/2019
The idea that Finn had for the performances of Don't Stop Believin' was a great idea! If only they could have worked in the members of the glee club that they have now!
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 46 . 4/7/2019
It would have been interesting to see the glee cast do these songs.
RachelBarbraBerry1994 chapter 45 . 4/7/2019
If only glee club had turned out this way in the real season 5 of glee!
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »