Reviews for Uzumaki
SimpleWasTaken chapter 35 . 12/8
I'd say... snakes. They're my favorite animal, even if sometimes they're associated with scum of the earth
SebasOoalDemiurge chapter 3 . 12/7
Before that ending, I though that Mizuki was just a smarter manipulator than before, but I guess not. Rest in peace.

Tragedy is good and all, but I hope that Naruto and Satsuki's relationship doesn't follow the same path. If one of them dies, I'll riot.
Cortax chapter 10 . 12/4
Love the story but naruto seems weak
arckane chapter 6 . 11/30
So your just giving satsuki crazy power ups and leaving naruto to be the same loser
jd3 chapter 35 . 11/16
i should also mention that Satsuki as a character is a blot better than Sasuke. emo-teme
jd3 chapter 35 . 11/16
your similes and metaphors are godly. really to die for. makes the reader really feel like their, i don’t know really reading. I guess. Good work. hope for another chapter!
Ya yeetaru chapter 35 . 11/14
noice but complete it
zutale chapter 35 . 11/14
Reading this was such an adventure haha the story is really unique and deep. There is just one thing though. I don't know if the summary really represents the fic anymore, I mean, I think the story is so much more. (I don't mean any offense or anything, it's just a suggestion)
Thank you for sharing it! And I hope to see more of it (I'm really excited about Naruto and Satsuki's reunion *-*)
copet chapter 35 . 11/9
Wow! Absolutely-effing amazing chapter! If the part with Orochimaru dying wasn't enough, this put BAMF all over Naruto! I don't know how strong this Naruto really is... but he is amazing enough to doubt if the cannon Naruto would survive him. Definitely keeping my eye on the story!
thetyrant67 chapter 35 . 11/4
*Sigh* Dropped.

I don't know if this is what the Naruto fandom lives for but you people seem to love fapping to grimdark bullshit.
thetyrant67 chapter 20 . 11/4
Is it me or was there a huge sale for mindfuckery today? Because it seems like the author bought a surplus of it.

And also, I guess with Sasuke being genderbent, Naruto took on the role of 'brooding and mopey' asshole.
Raizen1125 chapter 35 . 10/20
Snakes.
Raizen1125 chapter 2 . 10/19
I once against find myself starting this, and wishing this was the way Naruto had actually been written. It would have been a stellar romance subplot between Naruto and Satsuki. Ah, but I can dream.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 9 . 10/18
This is weird- I feel like you've taken all of canon Naruto's positive moments and just handed them to Satsuki.
ShaiGar chapter 5 . 10/16
Hard yolk, sunny side up.
2,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »