Reviews for Uzumaki
qalleesyawesome chapter 34 . 4h
Thats one way to do it! You just a realized a fear i always knew i had
qalleesyawesome chapter 33 . 5h
What is going on to sakura? I have some thoughts, but I've been wrong before. Is it really just amnesia?
qalleesyawesome chapter 30 . 6h
I really love this temari. Shes more quirky and i guess excited but nervous. Im not really but its so fun!
qalleesyawesome chapter 29 . 13h
Ohh shit sakuras gonna go dark...
qalleesyawesome chapter 28 . 14h
I totally forgot that sakura had training with tsunade. Its kinda that jiraya and tsunade doesn't have the relationship with naruto. Idk it feels weird. Is it bad that i kinda want naruto to die, and the story goea from there? Well all in all the scorpion thing is super weird and kinda hard to imagine. This whole arc has been a bit disorienting and hard to follow but still readable i guess. Anywho stil enjoying it so far!
qalleesyawesome chapter 27 . 14h
Well i got it wrong! Damn sakura going ham! But this part is way smoother than canon!
qalleesyawesome chapter 26 . 15h
This was a roller-coaster of a chapter! Now i knew that satsuki was sewing for naruto and i knew the roles will reverse that naruto was the one leaving, with him finding out kakashi killed mizuki and his declining relationship with everyone. But since his promise to satsuki, the last part probably means that naruto cleaned everything before going to the festival. Decided not leave but was captured by the sound 4 cause he was orochimaru target in first place. Well, i kinda cried in this chapter. I was kinda expecting more hatred from the villager to naruto but i appreciate the small bit there. Anyway loving this story!
qalleesyawesome chapter 20 . 1/16
I really enjoyed the mindscape thing! But maybe a bit too long but still was fascinating to read!
qalleesyawesome chapter 19 . 1/16
I can almost feel every single injuries and pain! Erghh
qalleesyawesome chapter 15 . 1/15
What the fuck! Hinata died!? Are you serious!? Holy shit!
qalleesyawesome chapter 11 . 1/15
Thats fucking gruesome
qalleesyawesome chapter 9 . 1/15
Well well well, naruto what are you curious about? Im so excited about the orochimaru encounter! I forgot to mention i really like the fan thing you added for satsuki! Super cool
qalleesyawesome chapter 7 . 1/15
Now while i knew naruto was not gonna die, i almost thought he would! That was emotional
qalleesyawesome chapter 6 . 1/15
Aww shit! I kinda saw the twist coming! But i am really enjoying this jumps and cuts as you progress the story
qalleesyawesome chapter 5 . 1/15