Reviews for Uzumaki
JongFreeces chapter 44 . 4/11
If you actually felt this way you would delete it instead of allowing it to stay, perpetuate such things. Just upload a separate story adressing it.
MelloKai chapter 44 . 2/19
I read all this knowing it had no expressed ending, but it seems poetic that it sends wirh the idea of not knowing what happens. “There were no footprints, just ash. Because thats what ninja do.”

The world we live in is broken and Im sorry that it hurt you. I am praying for you, for healing and recovery from that pain. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to chat.
Cool buy would have been better if it was sakura bashing
bibink729 chapter 44 . 12/7/2023
jjj
Unfortunate chapter 1 . 11/16/2023
Your first mistake was not realizing the standards of our actual world/society cannot be placed on theirs. A world where it’s the norm for human children to enter academies to kill each other as young as 6, where there’s been the span of 3 world wars in just a few generations. Regardless, I can understand why you not longer wish to continue this fic which is quite unfortunate. Good luck to you
Guest chapter 44 . 11/9/2023
I’m sad to know this will never be finished tbh, the first half of the story was genuinely amazing and very well written. I absolutely loved the way naruto and satsukis dynamic was written. It really had me thinking naruto would’ve been better if sasuke was a female. That being said, it felt the plot became to disorganized and very weirdly written starting when naruto decided to leave the village. That’s when the story took a nose dive for me. Regardless, I had a good time reading, thank you for that. I’m sorry for whatever caused you to abandon this fic, can’t judge you for your decision. Hope you’re doing well.
Diablo06 chapter 18 . 10/31/2023
why is he such a simp sh*t's annoying for real
kharlsonn123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2023
Is this a fem sasuke fic
CBA logging in chapter 1 . 10/16/2023
Dear reviewer (who valiantly chose not to be named)

You might benefit from reading the first 3 words of the story, which show the date

Just about 3000 of these reviews were left prior to me writing the note.

You could find this amazing information yourself using the Power of Comprehension.

the rest of what you have to say really "speaks for itself" but thought Id help out with the dates, pretty embarrassing miss

Electric
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2023
author talks about being groomed by a couple people met through a mutual interest

goes on to blame the community and creator of the content of said mutual interest

quote on quote “victims”, amirite?

oh, but whats this?

author was 16 at the time of writing this? An age where you should be able to make perfectly logical decisions, like not talking to creeps online

but you were groomed, right? You wrote a half a chapters words about it at the beginning of chapter 1

wait a minute, the beginning of chapter 1 huh? How many reviews, wait! Over 3000?!

ah, i get it now. Attentions a hell of a drug, aint it?
Guest chapter 44 . 9/2/2023