Reviews for Uzumaki
LightnigJack chapter 26 . 21h
...and now i wanna cry...
lllanimepandalll chapter 3 . 22h
I love the fact you had Mizuki befriend Naruto before dyeing and having Iruka not an orphan. It's a great way to layer his trama and lead to his betrayal. I've never seen Mizuki befriend Naruto before and I have to say, it's amazing. Their relationship was short but written beautifully. The relationship between Mizuki and Naruto was, in my opinion, stronger than Iruka and Naruto's in the original show (at least in the beginning) I haven't read the whole fic but from as far as I've read this is my favorite part. It's beautiful and an amazing thing to add to the plot.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 8 . 7/15
Why do I get the strange for shadowing that naruto will go to orochimaru...
Wow feel sad reading this
JK-47JOHN chapter 26 . 7/15
Great twist please make more
percamis101 chapter 1 . 7/14
good fic
eduardo chapter 26 . 7/11
Cuando lo continuas me gusta mucho
lizyeh2000 chapter 26 . 7/9
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Please don't give up on this story!
Chameleon Incognito chapter 26 . 7/8
Oh.

My.

GOD.

Dude.

This is the best gender swap fanfiction I've ever read. Before I started it, I thought it wouldn't be that great, but I ended up spending this whole day binging on this piece of awesomeness. Everything is just stunning. The character development, the scene changes, the writing style..everything is superb. Especially the characterization. I've never read a more real Sasuke (or in this case, Satsuki) in any Naruto fanfiction. What you've done with her is just amazing. She's so believable, and so human and NOT OOC while still becoming a good person. It's just...you're incredible. You really are. I hope you know that.
If you ever got flamed in this, whoever flamed you must have issues because I can not think of one single flaw in this story that's flammable, if that even makes sense. I'm just trying to say ignore any haters, because they're stupid. :P
Anyway, please, update soon. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Keep up the good work! (:

-Chameleon Incognito
Quiet Magician chapter 26 . 7/8
I didn't notice it before, but the cover picture is wonderful!

It implies that this story is cute and fluffy when it's actually really FUCKING EMOTIONAL
Dude please update if you don't I'm legit going to start crying.
A fan chapter 26 . 7/7
Y U DO DIS TO ME FAM?!

But nawh i gotta say that this story is 1 of my more favorite ones.

So kudos to you sir,

From the netherlands.
Velsked chapter 26 . 7/7
I dont think i can write a story like yours even if i wanted to. When i heard about a female uchiha i thought u were some fanboy/girl who wanted to have naruto and sasuke pairing. For that I apolozise.

Your story is brilliant. Its fast yet u can imagine everything going on. They characters were different...some same. There were not much memorable moments yet you connect with them deeply. There were no useless bashing like most authors do but u didnt make them a goodie two-shoe either. You stayed true to their traits and gave life to them. Like how it should be. People dont change after one night.

I mean...i even like mizuki. You made him different and original. First time in history.

Scorpion was taken from tokyo ghoul i presume. Anyway, I marked this as my favourite. Though i dont know if u will update.

This is my statement:
If you continue like this style of writing and more people get to read this...this story will probably become famous with time. Thank you and loved the graveyard events...all of them
fucking march 29 chapter 11 . 7/4
July 4th
onlytoask chapter 4 . 6/27
I find it unlikely they would have been buried Mizuki in any sort of marked grave within Konoha, seeing as he was a traitor.
onlytoask chapter 3 . 6/27
I guess I already reviewed this chapter the first time I read this, so I'm posting as anon. My username is the same, though.

There is no way in hell Kakashi would have gone for the kill that quickly. I'm not saying it's against his character, but simply that it's a ridiculously stupid thing to do and that Kakashi is too experienced to have made such a stupid mistake. He had a traitorous agent of one of the worst traitors Konoha has ever seen and he doesn't even bother to try and capture him for information? It's not even like Kakashi could have thought Muzuki was a threat to himself or Naruto. Kakashi is definitely powerful enough to handle him easily, and, even if he couldn't, they're still inside Konoha. Getting backup would be simple. He must have been listening to the conversation if he knew enough that Mizuki was a traitor, so he also had to know Naruto wasn't in immediate danger, even if Muzuki was lying about his reasons for wanting Naruto.
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »