Reviews for Uzumaki
Quin chapter 1 . 3/21
I am eating tomato’s as fruit. I don’t care if you judge me because I have been judged and bullied my whole life
Pessagno Stefano chapter 44 . 3/21
Damn, RIP to this fic
Wicked.A chapter 44 . 3/21
Thank you for at least giving us an answer instead of just never posting again , while I disagree with the opinions on the Naruto franchise, your feelings are your own and I wish you the best in your future endeavors
Thank you for this entertaining story
Kal chapter 15 . 3/10
oh fuc
Kal chapter 10 . 3/10
OH FUCK SHIT YOU GODDAMN PEDOPHILE CREEP OH GOD SHIT
Kal chapter 7 . 3/9
UGHHH THAT DAMNED BRAT- I mean i know it's impossible for Naruto to die considering Kurama isn't going to let himself died because his vessel lose a fight haha- but still.
Kal chapter 6 . 3/9
OH WAIT SHIT NARUTO DIES? OR AM I TRIPPING
Is anyone else a bit worried? The authors discord got deleted and she kind of disappeared.
daperbianchicomanda chapter 1 . 2/17
Will this ever get updated?
Stormhound12 chapter 7 . 1/30
Huh. The style of this fic is weird but also interesting. You gloss over the majority of canon details an dust showcase a few of the important ones and then show the changed bits. Speaking of which, the story kinda threw my expectations by I torturing itself with butterfly effect and such, and while there was a slight difference, it felt like having Mizuki not betray Naruto was entirely pointless. Maybe that'll be brought back up again later? I really liked the moment where Naruto hesitated before saying his dream, and while nothing else has come of it yet, I hope there's more of that, and And more of a changed and different Naruto than from canon. Kudos.
Longsleep chapter 4 . 1/28
I love the subtle interactions between Satsuki and Naruto, also nice idea with the grave.

Like I said before I think without the jumping between the scenes and a more normal build-uip it would be even better.
But that is just may opinion, I already like this a lot!
Longsleep chapter 3 . 1/28
Oh boy that was great.
I started this story not expecting much but the first chapter was already a pleasant surprise. Well done dialogue and nice interactions between the characters.
The soft moments between them were nicely written with no awkwardness which is not easy to do.

Mizuki here was great, I expected the typical backstabbing but him suddenly reaching out to Naruto was a great twist.

At first it was a nice lighthearted slightly romantic read but now I am excited for the further devolvement!

The only critic I have is that you don't describe the situations enough, the build-up is a bit "lacking". For the first 2 chapters it was perfectly fine because you wrote the dialogues in such a clever way to always get the context but now with more action I think it would be better to take a bit more time to describe it.

Either way, great read!
qalleesyawesome chapter 44 . 1/25
I love this story! I hope you continue it until finished! Really excited to see more of this
qalleesyawesome chapter 37 . 1/18
I do like both frogs and lizards but im more interested in what happen to kiba. Did he die, imprisoned or did he join root? Whos inu in the code? I dont think it's kakashi. Could it be that sakura was working with root or even investigating them? So many questions! And i love satsukis team! The exhaustion i feel for her
qalleesyawesome chapter 35 . 1/18
Is it just boisterous or insanity? For naruto, i prefer the latter
3,401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »