Reviews for Uzumaki
Jermen chapter 36 . 1/13
I love the way u write but am not really sure what is happening to Naruto in the this story... But thanks for releasing chapter 37 I love u girl
mugu chapter 2 . 1/13
Your story is a bit weird. You built up tensions and struggle in the first chapter, with Satsuki not coping with Naruto's brash attitude, and there, one day later, they are out searching for groceries, acting like an old couple of cat and dog. It's like in the span of two chapters, you try to convey two different messages.

I'll be honest, the discussion about Minato was boring. The topic could have been swapped with something else more intriguing or more in par with ninja arts than history. You don't need to remind the reader about things they know. Building new content is always better than rehashing established facts.

Also, Naruto and Satsuki's discussion lacks connection. It feels empty. There are no struggle. Their reactions feel unnatural and stiff. They act like we expect them to act, but there are no surprise. It doesn't bring forward the plot, besides artificially building the MCs relationship. In short: it lacks the mystery, the unknown factor. This chapter was really a set back compared to the first.
mugu chapter 1 . 1/13
The last sentence felt a bit OOC from what you showed us about Satsuki. The reason for which she came to like him felt so odd, like you force the events when there are no reasons. Maybe the word "respect" would have been more appropriated in this case. Otherwise, it's very good!
nagi92 chapter 37 . 1/13
It depends of the frog, but I prefer lizards lol. Great chapter
Taiyong Medical chapter 37 . 1/12
I didn't think i'd like teacher Satsuki that much. There's something very fun about how aggravated she gets.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 35 . 1/12
a fitting end for the snake, all hail naruto
Death of best friend. Where's the Mangekyou? Though I'm not sure if having fully matured sharingan is a pre-req.
Ironic. And traumatic af.
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 37 . 1/12
Yeah satsuki is going to struggle in the teaching area
ijnt chapter 37 . 1/12
I really like the genin team. I feel like there are a lot of reasons to dislike a genin team, but your students feel like real kids, and it actually feels like a bunch of kids. It's not some thinly veiled reason to do something else.

And I do think that as a ninja, there's really something to showing someone else what they should be doing. I don't think I learned anything as well as the things I learned from teaching other people.

Also fuckin hanabi. this girl is like a stone cold killer. im so excited.

who are lizard and owl? I don't know. I'm pretty confused, frankly. I hope that's intended!

lovely work as always.
Angelo47 chapter 36 . 1/10
This chapter was dark, so how strong is naruto? Still Genin level of capability? That won’t be enough to survive or avoid capture from people who want him, which is either konaha (being the best option) where they will throw him in prison for questioning before Danzo gets his hands him most likely, the Akatsuki (for obvious reasons) and now the sound four who to kill him! He needs serous training or at least utilize the kyuubi chakra cloak to handle the storm coming at him!
Wicked.A chapter 36 . 1/7
Cheesecakes are Love! Cheesecakes are Life!
I am curious... Why has Naruto not mentioned Jugo he did after all hear about the letter when he was posing as kabuto, So I l guess we will get team hebi/taka but sasuke is replaced by Naruto and suigstsu with kimmimaru
Dragonjek chapter 36 . 1/7
That she's doing it to punish Satsuki is really showing through.

The other two are fine. But putting together a sensei who's resentful about teaching her with a student who loathes her instructor isn't merely asking for trouble, it's asking for self-destruction. Trust between team members is the most important thing they can have, and I can't see a way that would form from this.

It's unfeasible that across all of Konoha there isn't a single jounin talented enough to teach her-one that doesn't suffer from the mutual dislike between clans and the personal hatred of all of Hinata's close relatives.

But damn. I already felt bad for Sakura, but this is just the worst. Well, Naruto at Orochimaru's had it the worst, but she still has it pretty damn awful.

Hopefully next chapter will have people hearing about Orochimaru being dead. The entire base exploding in big colorful fireworks ought to clue enough people in that they'll realize that Naruto did it. It obviously won't open the door to come back to Konoha, but it could shake things up a bit.

I'm interested in seeing Karin's reaction to Orochimaru dying, and to learning that she's got some living family.

Also, cakes or pastries. But not over cookies.
Brenda Joyeux1 chapter 36 . 1/7
Aren't both the same ? Lol. Well I'm not too much into sweets but from time to time, yeah. More like cakes.
RenegadeSon chapter 36 . 1/7
I love your storytelling as usual. the dialogue never feels forced or unnatural. Even when a character's actions surprise us (like Kimmimaro here) it feels right even though his typical personality is not as emotional. I can tell you understand the character because I believe this would be the response to his world crumbling. I'm excited to see what will happen when they all see each other again. I also have a suspicion that Naruto (or people around him at least) had something to do with Sakura's memory loss.
2,798 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »