Reviews for Uzumaki
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
O find This story interesting and mizuki much better then Iruka. After all he really did something to help.
Kestes chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Oh sow thid is.. aww poor naruto. Poor kid really misses Mizuki. Well I hope to see more in the future. You did a great job with this chapter.

Best if luck with the future chapters
Best regards
Friaku
syllable2014 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Keep up the good work... I'm really enjoying we're this story is going so far can't wait for the next chapter... )
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Wow... Poor Naruto is quite literally shaken to the core.

But honestly, who could blame him?
Ser Serendipity chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Shameless rec!

Establishing chapter. Things are moving forward.

I imagine the next one will be interesting. Running through the motions now, bell test and such...

But we're here for the PERMUTATIONS.
Zenthisoror chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Ouch! Ouch! The hand...in the lungs...
Although in terms of simile, since the arm's more like the sword (doing the piercing etc.), I think I read that line more naturally as 'like a sheath from a sword' (the opposite way round). But the detail with the alveoli!
But every line with Mizuki...How dare he take advantage of a vulnerable kid like that! My interpretation of this scene is that Mizuki is only pretending to care to get what he wants, and that probably coloured my whole reading of the scene. Forgive me if I'm wrong. The single line from Mizuki's thoughts was slightly jarring, given that it switched into his viewpoint simply for that line and switched immediately out again, but perhaps it was a way to express his shock at Naruto's ability?
Anyhow, good show so far. After all this, a meeting with a certain Jounin, or if Satsuki ever gets taught a certain technique, the moment she shows Naruto, could get very interesting.
Zenthisoror chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I liked your description of Konoha in the sunset, with all of its pipes and angles. I always struggle with describing settlements, so it was short, but I really did appreciate it.
Also liked the quiet bonding moment over tea. It was simple and understated. I'm guessing it's going to be a contrast from whatever drama comes up later. When things get all stormy, they'll be able to look back on that simple evening of tea-making.
Ah, Sakura's attitude makes sense. Yes, the idolisation of the class madonna...you want to be near her so that her mysterious coolness rubs off on you too.
Convenience store scene - nicely done, although I would've thought the lady at the till wouldn't have been quite so mean if Satsuki was there, coming from an old Konoha family and an orphaned girl, but it was good to see Satsuki standing up for Naruto.
Can't help but think that might hurt Naruto's pride though. :S
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
'Feel free, I won't be opening the door tonight' - Ooh, feel the attitude radiating off that! (It's got the same kind of verbal head toss as Elsa and her 'the cold never bothered me anyway).
Satsuki, yes! This is definitely the name I would think of if there ever was a fem!Sasuke story. I can't stand it when people do a genderswitch and keep the name as Sasuke, or, even worse, shorten is to Sasu (which isn't even a girl's name anyway!). Seen all too often though.
I was a bit thrown at the start when Naruto still calls Satsuki a 'bastard', but I guess he would never get away with calling her 'bitch'. I guess that says something socially interesting about how we gender our insults. Why does 'bitch' seem worse than 'bastard'? Why does the female insult degrade said person to 'subhuman', whereas the male insult basically refers to 'parentage'? Ah well, mini-rant aside...That niggle was sorted in your last section.
And somehow, it seems to all work. It's sweet, but not overly so, and Satsuki's got spunk.
And...er..what's a catra?
Solitary Winter chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
amazingly superb story. Great organization and dialogue, please continue.
unknow99 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
nice keep going
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Hahaha, oh well played. Well played.

What a clever way to end the chapter. Even if Mizuki was just planning to use him, Naruto will never know that. All he'll know is that one of the first people to seemingly care for him and give him the truth was murdered by the people who hate and scorn him. Not only that but he has a potential haven, a place his dear lost teacher mentioned before being brutally cut down no less. Orochimaru. Hahaha.

Damn that's an ingenious way of starting off Naruto's path to darkness. So then, are we going to see roles reversed perhaps? A Naruto who leaves and a Satsuki intent on brining him back? And man, I can't wait to see what happens when Naruto sees Kakashi perform the Raikiri and puts two and two together.

Keep up the great work.
gunslayer12 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Damn, that was a vicious ending. I just want to get a little clarification on a couple of things though.

1. It has at the top that Naruto will be dark. How dark are you talking? Neutral dark or kill everything that breaths, dark?

2. In your AN it said to enjoy the chapters while they lasted. Does that mean that you aren't planning to release another chapter for a long time?

3. How close to cannon is this story gonna follow?
idea.getthe chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Mizuki is the goodguy while Kakashi kill him?
FEARFLUFFLY chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I like it...
sparrowhawk13 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Really interesting turn of events!
3,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 .. Last Next »