Reviews for Bound by Lock and Key
Hipster012 chapter 9 . 5/22
Alright so I think that Lucy and natsu used to play/be together before but then Jude found out. He erased Lucy's memories of her time with natsu and that's why natsu says Jude has done something wrong and why he feels Jude way of protecting his daughter is justified. Even if it means natsu has to be here. I also think that natsu is definitely not human and that is the reason Jude has kept natsu locked. As for the hallway that goes and deviates from natsu's...I think he has kept others there as well. Idk this pretty much makes sense to me and I wouldn't be surprised if I was right.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 9 . 5/15
I have one question...WHY IS THIS THE END? This is the best damn Fairy Tail fic I've EVER read and it's not even finished. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? *bangs desk passionately* It's not faaiirrrrr! I love it so much I can't even constructively articulate my thoughts! *enthusiastically breaks the favourite button*
AlexXaivier chapter 9 . 5/3
Update pleaseee! **
KaceyDragneel chapter 9 . 1/20
I LOVE THIS STORY!N maybe she opens the other doors and finds all the dragon slayers! wink wink ;) I am so hooked and hope you make more soon 3 keep up the amazing work!
arika001 chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
I absolutely love the story. Please update soon!
FudgeThePug chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Really enjoy the story! I just which we could know what Natsu is..( I don't think he's human) and why he's down there. Also K lime long chapters it just means more to read!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
Thank you for this... I've been reading this fanfic since 2014... and i am still hoping for an update... maybe one day... i wish...
taetahlia chapter 9 . 6/29/2017
OMG! Please, please update this! This is just such an intriguing and original story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update! Thank you.
Descendant of Flaming Dragons chapter 9 . 6/17/2017
SERIOUSLY; WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THE FREAKIN' STORY ALREADY?!
RiniMouse chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
An amazing piece of literate you've created. I think I'll be enjoying this ride.
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
This is one of the best fics i have ever read in my entire life! HOLY MOTHER OF MAVIS! I NEED MORE OF THIS BEFORE I DIE! *breatheing heavily*
Gaia Kame chapter 9 . 5/4/2017
Well done on this story! It has mystery that leaves you guessing 'why' things are happening and what exactly is going on. I like how Lucy is left to figure things out on her own with how cryptic Natsu is. You've done a wonderful job portraying the characters thus far in this story as well. I hope you'll update again sometime. Until then, ja-ne!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
PLZ CONTINUEEEE
AwkwayrdFT chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
Please update.. I've been waiting for so long! I love this story!
lishagirl chapter 9 . 2/14/2017
I'm very excited to see how this processes