Reviews for Bound by Lock and Key
arika001 chapter 1 . 11/19
I absolutely love the story. Please update soon!
FudgeThePug chapter 9 . 9/27
Really enjoy the story! I just which we could know what Natsu is..( I don't think he's human) and why he's down there. Also K lime long chapters it just means more to read!
Thank you for this... I've been reading this fanfic since 2014... and i am still hoping for an update... maybe one day... i wish...
taetahlia chapter 9 . 6/29
OMG! Please, please update this! This is just such an intriguing and original story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update! Thank you.
Descendant of Flaming Dragons chapter 9 . 6/17
SERIOUSLY; WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THE FREAKIN' STORY ALREADY?!
RiniMouse chapter 1 . 6/15
An amazing piece of literate you've created. I think I'll be enjoying this ride.
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 9 . 6/2
This is one of the best fics i have ever read in my entire life! HOLY MOTHER OF MAVIS! I NEED MORE OF THIS BEFORE I DIE! *breatheing heavily*
Gaia Kame chapter 9 . 5/4
Well done on this story! It has mystery that leaves you guessing 'why' things are happening and what exactly is going on. I like how Lucy is left to figure things out on her own with how cryptic Natsu is. You've done a wonderful job portraying the characters thus far in this story as well. I hope you'll update again sometime. Until then, ja-ne!
PLZ CONTINUEEEE
AwkwayrdFT chapter 9 . 2/16
Please update.. I've been waiting for so long! I love this story!
lishagirl chapter 9 . 2/14
I'm very excited to see how this processes
Key Of Scarlet Flames chapter 9 . 2/12
Wow...it's such an amazingly mysterious & kinda adventurous story & yup i love Nalu... Ohoo...i really lookn' forward to read the rest of ur story & I hope u will post the rest of ur story soon in the ' future' :( maybe ! Coz I really want to know why the hell Natsu is being imprisoned by Lucy's father & much more.
Anyway it was one of the best fanfrictions i have even read !
Daseer chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Paralysis potion!
Izzy chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! SO CUTE.
LunaStarLady chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I 's been a while but I need more please. This story is just to good to not continue. I'll keep it in my follows/faves but please write more.