Reviews for Cheeseball Oliver Queen
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Such a cute scene! I love Oliver's tenderness and Felicity's gentle teasing. The little sexual tension was great too.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
That's just adorably cute.
thereluctantwriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
"He catches her gaze and raises an eyebrow, the corner of his mouth twitching as he fights the urge to smile. Why, he has no idea, but sometimes it seems when they lock eyes, the smile is on his face before he can even stop himself."

I love that!
Gerci chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
ain, amo fanfics que eles já tão juntos *-*
JLC chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Another great Fic from you...
The Laughing Duchess chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was so sweet. I also had some issues with the "Always my girl" scene, but decided I'm mostly fine with it. This was a sweeter take on it and I love the idea of Felicity having a little bit of jealousy that her replacement was doing so well. Not that she'd want her to do badly, but she'd want to stay special in Oliver's eyes (not that she ever wouldn't be. I mean, please.)
There were so many cute bits, but I loved this end part most!

"You'll protect me, huh? By ruining their credit scores?" He murmurs the words against her lips, running a quick trail down to the hollow of her neck before returning to her mouth.

He jumps when she punches his shoulder, flinching back in surprise more than actual pain. That's when the laughter starts, his eyes twinkling as he pretends to move away from her. "Hey! I was just kidding."

"Yeah, but you're not funny," she reminds him with a glare before pulling him back in and holding him close. "And, no, what I meant was I could beat them up for you. Well, maybe not Roy, but I knocked Digg down the other day! Or maybe he let me,"

Adorable!
SecondSadie chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aw, I love this! Can I just say, I totally agree with you about the "always be my girl" line, and I'm glad you wrote this piece and called him out on it :) because seriously, definitely cheesy! BUT I also feel like a relationship with Felicity would definitely bring out the cheesiness in Oliver- he'd be like a teddy bear with her! And I loved the "eighteen percent into your scowling angry face"- because Felicity knows Oliver so well, she has it down to a science! :)

I also like the different levels they're going through- first the domestic bliss, then Felicity worrying about not being able to help Oliver like she used to, then calling him out on being a cheese ball, and finally sexy times! It was all so natural and touched on some great points in their relationship that I hope we get to see on the show eventually!

Fantastic job, as always! Can't wait to read more from you soon!
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Made me grin and sigh in equal measures. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Yeah I guess it could be a cheesy line if he had popped it out of nowhere. But sinse it was prompted by the ramblings of a Felicity on the good pain meds, I didn't really see it that way. But good fun short story here!
Kimmers chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Very cute and well writtern
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
cute
BeBrezzy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
so cute :D
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
yap, not liking oliver these days. his ollie now and i hate him and sara. but this is so cute! olicity!
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I like this. I want more. Bring me another! *Smashes mug to floor, God of Thunda-style*
Yeah I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from.
But in all honesty that's basically my review. It was adorable. Doing drabbles is a splendid idea and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Thank you!
AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Aww this was cute too! I'm a sucker for Olicity fics. I did like the 'uoure my girl' scene, and I liked this too. You have a really good grasp on writing these two. Can't wait to read more!