Reviews for Drifting Between Grey and Blue
I really enjoyed this. When I was at chapter 19, I eas afraid that the ending would be rushed. But it was perfect! However now I'm at the end of 20 and I want a little more. Would you consider an epilogue?
District12Divergent chapter 3 . 7/31
This chapter , the running on the beach part kind of reminded me of Silver linings playbook. Fanfic is great.
Kitty Rocket chapter 20 . 7/17
Re reading this again and I love it even more!
atomicamie chapter 1 . 7/10
This might possibly be my favourite story of yours. Actually scratch that, it is my favourite. I do apologize for only reviewing now, as I have been devouring this story over and over again for months now. I just couldn't get enough and I went through serious withdrawal symptoms after I finished reading it for the last time. It was the first time I had read a story with this unusual portrayal of Peeta, him being just as cold and distant, if not more so, as Katniss. I wasn't sure about it at first, but as I read I fell in love With his character. I think you did a perfect job at the slow burn of their relationship, even though it frustrated me to no end, and I was pretty much dying the whole time Peeta was in N.Y.. But it was all worth it on the end. I just really wish there was more of this. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story, I enjoy all your stories and you are seriously my fav author on this site.
All the best
Ameryn xx
Joshifer.Love chapter 20 . 5/23
I really love this story. I wish it didn't have to end.
CatDragon4Ever chapter 20 . 5/12
I just read DBGB for the second time. I first read it several months ago. A good story deserves a second reading. Instead of rushing to see what happens next, I took time to really appreciate it. Having Peeta be as closed off as Katniss was a great idea. I have read most of your other stories since my first reading of DBGB. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for all the enjoyment.
This story was awesome - I loved every part of it
wintersofgames chapter 1 . 4/10
Good chapter. Really enjoyed!
tlyxor1 chapter 20 . 4/4
Enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing. -t.
everlastingtrueromance chapter 20 . 3/18
Omg I can't believe it's over! I'm defintely going to miss this! You're a talented writer! Inhop to read more from you in the future! ️
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 3/16
lol
Sean Montgomery chapter 20 . 1/25
Sensational. I'm so happy I took a chance with this one. I haven't been so engrossed in a fanfic in a long time. Thank you so much for this!
Angelica chapter 20 . 1/14
Your story development was great and I'm actually in tears. Everything from the dialogue to the story was so real and great compared to other fics I've read. I hope to read more of your works! YOU'RE AWESOME.
HGRomance chapter 20 . 1/13
Ovation, my friend! This was endearing, raw, hot, painful, lovely, and hopeful. What a masterful job you did, going deep into their relationship arc, tackling a multitude of emotions and nuances, and giving us such warmth in the end. I admire their struggle; you went for it, without the sugar-coating, which made for an epilogue that was thoroughly earned. It's impossible not to feel so damn happy for them after everything.

I can't begin to list how many things I loved about this: Katniss playing "hard to get" (cackle), that awkward dinner date (brilliant tension), the budding flirtation and openness (growing back together), the car kiss (YES!), the birthday party (the way Peeta looked at her), the lovemaking (YES YES YES!), and the epilogue (they're in love!). SO REAL.

This is for sure my favorite of yours. Thank you so much for writing it.
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 20 . 1/13
Read it through in one sitting (I'm a fast reader!) actually quite liked it in the end though is not something I would normally read, I hope you consider coming back to fanfic soon, that was very very very strong
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »