Reviews for Drifting Between Grey and Blue
TwinK21 chapter 20 . 8/27/2017
I absolutely loved this story! I'm really sad it's over. Have you thought of writing more? I think it would be amazing to keep it going and to see where they all go in the future. You are a talented writer and I'm glad I stumbled upon this. Thank you for a fantastic read!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 20 . 8/1/2017
Loved it from beginning to end. Great character development.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
I really enjoyed this. When I was at chapter 19, I eas afraid that the ending would be rushed. But it was perfect! However now I'm at the end of 20 and I want a little more. Would you consider an epilogue?
District12Divergent chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
This chapter , the running on the beach part kind of reminded me of Silver linings playbook. Fanfic is great.
Kitty Rocket chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
Re reading this again and I love it even more!
atomicamie chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This might possibly be my favourite story of yours. Actually scratch that, it is my favourite. I do apologize for only reviewing now, as I have been devouring this story over and over again for months now. I just couldn't get enough and I went through serious withdrawal symptoms after I finished reading it for the last time. It was the first time I had read a story with this unusual portrayal of Peeta, him being just as cold and distant, if not more so, as Katniss. I wasn't sure about it at first, but as I read I fell in love With his character. I think you did a perfect job at the slow burn of their relationship, even though it frustrated me to no end, and I was pretty much dying the whole time Peeta was in N.Y.. But it was all worth it on the end. I just really wish there was more of this. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story, I enjoy all your stories and you are seriously my fav author on this site.
All the best
Ameryn xx
thetwilightmockingjay chapter 20 . 5/23/2016
I really love this story. I wish it didn't have to end.
CatDragon4Ever chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
I just read DBGB for the second time. I first read it several months ago. A good story deserves a second reading. Instead of rushing to see what happens next, I took time to really appreciate it. Having Peeta be as closed off as Katniss was a great idea. I have read most of your other stories since my first reading of DBGB. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for all the enjoyment.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/12/2016
This story was awesome - I loved every part of it
wintersofgames chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Good chapter. Really enjoyed!
tlyxor-1 chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
Enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing. -t.
everlastingtrueromance chapter 20 . 3/18/2016
Omg I can't believe it's over! I'm defintely going to miss this! You're a talented writer! Inhop to read more from you in the future! ️
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
lol
Sean Montgomery chapter 20 . 1/25/2016
Sensational. I'm so happy I took a chance with this one. I haven't been so engrossed in a fanfic in a long time. Thank you so much for this!
Angelica chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
Your story development was great and I'm actually in tears. Everything from the dialogue to the story was so real and great compared to other fics I've read. I hope to read more of your works! YOU'RE AWESOME.
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »