Reviews for The Billionaire Bachelor
Please write a sequel..I wanna know what happened on that nkght...and what will happen next
Taytayanz chapter 14 . 6/24
This was definitely a unique story and it was very entertaing!
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
Excellent :)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
I couldn't stop reading this till I finished it, such a great story I loved it SO MUCH :)

I love your writing style, you are very talented. I loved your portrayal of the characters and their interactions with each other and the twist with Sebastian Blood I didn't see coming. This was a fun, lighthearted, sweet and romantic fic, that wasn't just funny but had drama and mystery too that wasn't predictable. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and this fabulous story. It's definitely one of my all time favourites.

~Santesia
rainne.2000.16 chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Just found this story and it just makes me smile :)
funnygirl00 chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Are you going to write Thea's adventure to find love? It's a great idea! Bruce Wayne VS. Roy, has a great ring to it. After all, how is a poor boy from the streets to going to be able to compete with a millionaire. Of course, Roy wins in the end but, it's a great story.
celisc chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
OMG I love this! Olicity moments, yeah!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
Very nice and original! Liked it! :-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Hahahahaha! xD
Guest chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Great story! Was lots of fun to read!
SuckMyAss chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
That's no fair! I wanted to find out what happened that night! OOOOH! You should totally right a chapter on that day! I mean, I know the story is done, but that would make for a totally awesomeTASTIC epilogue! God, I sound way too preppy when I type. I'm not. But seriously, awesomeTASTIC.
jayla174 chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
Cute story
lovelove94 chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
Loved this story I wish it didn't end! Bit it was an amazing ending, oliver proposing on the TV was really romantic, I hope you write more stories at some point xx
Evestra87 chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
That was really great. I loved this story
lovelove94 chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
Oliver saved her! And just in time too! And yay they admitted they love each other :)