Reviews for Harry Potter and the Origin War
I think two wives for a person that is Head of two families is stupid. Why can't he have one wife and then two sons? A Potter son and a Black son. Problem solved.
Can you write more? I find these very funny.
Don't no if u check anymore but u should update this story
dobbys-stinger chapter 11 . 6/14
I hope this story was still be update I can't think of the name of the story about taking another challenge to be great you send the next contestant to a different world or dimension
IWantColoredRain chapter 11 . 6/12
Very good.
Leabharbhach chapter 11 . 5/12
I hope you get around to updating this again at some point - I like what you've done so far, especially by defining the Marauders' generation and Voldemort's Death Eaters as being so skilled. If you ever considered doing a separate fic detailing more incidents of Lord and Lady Potter I would love to read them, your characterisation of the two of them intrigues me! :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 5/3
This is a great story so far. I hope you get around to updating it sometime. Oh I did love Sirius's title for himself.
kaitenglory chapter 11 . 4/2
Well, this thing is easily going down as one of my top 10 best fanfics ever, so I am feling kinda down at the fact that this thing seems to have been abandoned. Also, if you still use this site please don't give false hope to everyone and put up some sort of page saying you are not going to write anymore.
Elaine's Spike chapter 11 . 3/21
I really enjoyed this story, it is a shame you seem to have abandoned it.
FadedDestinies chapter 11 . 3/20
Looking forward to your next chapter.
W Arcturus Black chapter 11 . 3/4
I am rather enjoying your story. I hope you take up the story again.
I honestly don't have any suggestions, well, except keep posting. I really want to see Harry nock Malfoy down a peg or two, along with Snape, and Voldiwarts.
eliteshadow chapter 11 . 2/9
cool story please update and post more soon i would love to read more of this story
urtonm15 chapter 11 . 2/3
Hello! I was hoping you would like have an idea of mine.

Perhaps he confers with Blaise, Daphne, and Tracy. They sign the contracts. Harry teaches them.

For the DA (I forget what year that the DA formed) perhaps he teaches them all the Animagus transformation, with his generals learning the "shapeshifting" ability.

Perhaps Mrs. Malfoy sets up a meeting with Harry, to protect her and (possibly) Draco, on the basis that her Blood Heir can protect her child at least.

I am indeed hoping you see this, or update soon. I hope to see this story progress, as so many have been abandoned.

Hope and well wishes- Snow Jane Winter.
WHCnelson chapter 11 . 12/29/2015