Reviews for Harry Potter and the Origin War
Spazzman29 chapter 11 . 8/5
This was a good start but that's all it will remain. I doubt it'll be updated again seeing as it hasn't been in 2 years.
wwwendy chapter 1 . 8/3
I think Harry should've refused to pay the goblins for the extraction. It was done without his knowledge or consent, all he asked for was an examination
This story has been great fun to read! I hope you choose to write more.
vcain2019 chapter 11 . 5/31
This is going great so far, can't wait to see what happens next. I'd honestly love to see harry and Hermione's relationship repair it's self, but at the same time there both stubborn and it's hard to see how that relationship could be repaired... And I'd like to see mad eye get a girlfriend by the end of the year, then when she finds out she's ben dateing the imposter and beats the crap out of him. Then ends up with the real mad eye eventually...
EmmSea chapter 1 . 4/29
There must have been a massive effort to produce a story of this quality. I only hope Orion is working towards continuing it, but given it was last updated in Nov 2014, I have doubts. Regardless of its unfinished status, I recommend this story. Spend the time, I think you'll enjoy it.
EmmSea chapter 4 . 4/29
A most excellent start. I'm enjoying this story muchly.
Johnny Spectre chapter 11 . 4/4
oh this is definitely a riot. I do hope this continues I enjoy how you've set it up, even with the falling out of the Golden Trio.

though I also hope Ginny can play a larger part as well.
Please Update Soon! _
This story is really interesting, I hope you can continue it or at least put it up for adoption.
monbade chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
more please
antiginnyharry chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
are you still planning on adding to this fic or has it been abandoned
jamie.huntington1 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
please 8pdate
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
I think two wives for a person that is Head of two families is stupid. Why can't he have one wife and then two sons? A Potter son and a Black son. Problem solved.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
Can you write more? I find these very funny.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Don't no if u check anymore but u should update this story
dobbys-stinger chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
I hope this story was still be update I can't think of the name of the story about taking another challenge to be great you send the next contestant to a different world or dimension