Reviews for Harry Potter and the Origin War
Dreous44 chapter 11 . 2/3
Love the story. I hope you come back to it someday.
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 1/29
I love a good harry with sylerin (sp?) friends and involved uncles, but hate that it so often involves the lost of his orginal friends. Well i suppose one can have everything. While I'm somewhat disappointed that this wasn't completed as it really liked to be going interesting places. I enjoyed what there and am still glad I read it. :)
Itay1001 chapter 1 . 1/29
great story, would be great if you continue writing.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
us loved this fiction
dragons9 chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
I am a big fan if Harry/Daphne...please let them get together...as for Lord Black Heir when he get with Blaize mom they can have a baby together and that way Harry will only need to marry one hopefully Daphne
Spazzman29 chapter 11 . 8/5/2017
This was a good start but that's all it will remain. I doubt it'll be updated again seeing as it hasn't been in 2 years.
wwwendy chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I think Harry should've refused to pay the goblins for the extraction. It was done without his knowledge or consent, all he asked for was an examination
Guest chapter 11 . 6/7/2017
This story has been great fun to read! I hope you choose to write more.
vcain2019 chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
This is going great so far, can't wait to see what happens next. I'd honestly love to see harry and Hermione's relationship repair it's self, but at the same time there both stubborn and it's hard to see how that relationship could be repaired... And I'd like to see mad eye get a girlfriend by the end of the year, then when she finds out she's ben dateing the imposter and beats the crap out of him. Then ends up with the real mad eye eventually...
EmmSea chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
There must have been a massive effort to produce a story of this quality. I only hope Orion is working towards continuing it, but given it was last updated in Nov 2014, I have doubts. Regardless of its unfinished status, I recommend this story. Spend the time, I think you'll enjoy it.
EmmSea chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
A most excellent start. I'm enjoying this story muchly.
Johnny Spectre chapter 11 . 4/4/2017
oh this is definitely a riot. I do hope this continues I enjoy how you've set it up, even with the falling out of the Golden Trio.

though I also hope Ginny can play a larger part as well.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/15/2017
Please Update Soon! _
This story is really interesting, I hope you can continue it or at least put it up for adoption.
monbade chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
more please
antiginnyharry chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
are you still planning on adding to this fic or has it been abandoned