Reviews for Perspective
Ferny chapter 12 . 10/17/2003
Well,about a year after everyone else, I've found the site. I'm not slow!

Nice. Not quite how I remember it, but that's poetic licensing, I suppose. IIania's period, bloody hell, if TF could comeup with those on a regular basis(or at all)he'd deserve a CHA boost.

Da Boss? This bunch of defecting, chaotic, dissidents wouldn't follow orders if their lives depended on it, they're worse than *substitute famouse turncoat, my history knowledgeis pants*
Belamancer chapter 12 . 9/25/2003
Well, I finally found you! I see you've really got the handle on Ysel, portraying her as a mad druged-up delinquent having a vague sort of nervous breakdown.

_

I swear, I'll never steal mushrooms from Torfindel again. Unless the market price goes up, of course.

Zyla Ysel sTheska, Enemy of Spiders

PS Yes! I did it! I killed Harry Potter! I ahd to transport Ysel through Daiyu knows how many different random planes, but I killed him! Woohoo.
Candrodor chapter 12 . 2/6/2003
I presume you meant it not to be Corellon Lorethian, I dought AtheneMiranda would have let it through otherwise,If only the real thing had gone so hilariously!
Mithryl chapter 12 . 2/5/2003
Well good story bro. Real funny and much better than your first draft, however I cannot recall the ending being quite that humiliating. And 'Hang on'...WHAAT?
Icy Mike Molson chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I think the term "hobbit on a bad acid trip" is about to become one of my favorite descriptive phrases...