Reviews for Fierce
Plz continue I'm just waiting for more :D
DragonTooth24006 chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
More now PLZ!
SonicBoomFan01 chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Oh I love this so much, plz keep going
MoonGoddess700 chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
The one thing I absolutely LOVE about this story is Amy's determination. Despite all of her friends telling her to stand back and be the damsel-in-distress, she takes matters into her own hands and decides to work as hard as she can to be able to stand along-side Sonic on the battlefield. Although I do agree with the gang a little; not about the 'let someone else more capable to it' part, just that she should be a little more careful and not charge straight into the gunfire. With all that said, I love your fanfic and hope you update again soon! :)
jazziisms chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Yay, updates! You're the best!

I am so loving Amy right now, like seriously! :D Go Team Amy!
scottusa1 chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Amy isn't going to give up. is she? Well, good luck Amy. You're gonna need it.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Atta girl, Amy!
adar13 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Yes! Finally after so much waiting, you updated! So happy! :D

I wonder what happened to Sonic. Hmm, I guess i'll have to wait and find out! Keep up the excellent work! ;)
scottusa1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Oh good, Amy's ok. Well physically at least. Emotionally, not so good. Poor Amy, stay strong. I'm sure Sonic wouldn't want to see you beat yourself up over this.

Keep it up. Laters.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Yay! You updated this thing! Gosh, Tails worries that Sonic will be so caught up with Amy that he won't have time for him? That's understandable, but I doubt Sonic would just leave Tails behind in the dust like that, and Amy would never stand between the friendship and bond that they've established.

And just where the heck is Sonic!? Oh geez, now my nerves are acting up. At least Amy's okay, right? I mean, that's gotta count for something.
sonamyforever101 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Oooh your in trouble sonic :(
Mrs.Styles349 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
I hope Sonic is okay. :(
Oh! And happy late birthday! :P
Jacob Prower chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
First off, i would just like to say. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one. And now on to the review. Things sort of hit the fan really quickly. I really can't wait for what Egghead has in store for our blue hero, and also what will Tails and Knuckles do once they find out what happened. Seriously, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work. _

Sincerely, Jacob Prower