Reviews for Do you like hurting people?
richter chapter 1 . 5/2
man, stop this
\\le...perv/
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/27
sweet one
Neon-Lights1989 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
You need to improve, but it was a nice story anyway :)

Cheers
Jimbobdelly69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Terrible.
Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I might be too late, and no one might read this, but i need to say it;you've got heart. You can hardly hold together a sentence, you've barely got a grasp on the english language, but you've got heart. That's what separates you from those jackasses posting comments-heart. You might be a shitty writer, but even so, i'd rather read your shoddily written stories than a decently formatted unoriginal piece of garbage.

The difference? You can learn to write, but there isn't a teacher in the world that can tell you how to tell a story.
LET'S PLAY chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
LOL, you play video games. No wonder you're the dumb kind of nerd who can't even spell.
Clear Chaos chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I dont even need to think to flame this story.
Since you love quoting I would like to remind you, poorly writers anyone?
Well genius, apart from the horrible punctuation, you have not put any effort at all into this. Writer's honour anyone?
Well, I can't stress 'poorly authors' enough.
The Goddamn MC chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hey Assaros. This is a piece of shit. You're a steaming pile of dog turd. I wish you two bros crawl back to whichever canal you came from.
Gotta hate the excretion system at times. We get turds like you.
Thranduil Oropherion Redux chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Do you like hurting people by posting a story full of bad spelling (even the name of your fandom, for pity's sake), uncapitalized words, and multiple punctuation errors?
SoulsandSwords chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Nice work on this one shot, but there were a few punctuation and capitalization mistakes.

Also, there's no need to make all the quotations in bold. Other than that, great story!