Reviews for Do you like hurting people?
incomestrump chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
The story itself was good.
List of sins:
1) Many grammar/punctuation/spelling errors.
2) This didn't feel like it was about Jacket. Jacket is mute, but the main character speaks.
3)Not very enjoyable. It didn't have that trippy, 80's, Hotline Miami vibe to it.
I gotta agree with one of the other posters though:You've got heart. English can improve, but heart can't.
Score:4.5/10
Suggestions: Relate the character to the in-game character;Give it some violence.
Someone chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Ignore the assholes, this story is good.
TheMegaxclaw chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Very impressive, but the characters make it seem as if its not Jacket, but that random guy in official launch trailer at the website.
richter chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
man, stop this
\\le...perv/
boaflower664 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
sweet one
Neon-Lights1989 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
You need to improve, but it was a nice story anyway :)

Cheers
Jimbobdelly69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Terrible.
Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I might be too late, and no one might read this, but i need to say it;you've got heart. You can hardly hold together a sentence, you've barely got a grasp on the english language, but you've got heart. That's what separates you from those jackasses posting comments-heart. You might be a shitty writer, but even so, i'd rather read your shoddily written stories than a decently formatted unoriginal piece of garbage.

The difference? You can learn to write, but there isn't a teacher in the world that can tell you how to tell a story.
LET'S PLAY chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
LOL, you play video games. No wonder you're the dumb kind of nerd who can't even spell.
schizelle chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I dont even need to think to flame this story.
Since you love quoting I would like to remind you, poorly writers anyone?
Well genius, apart from the horrible punctuation, you have not put any effort at all into this. Writer's honour anyone?
Well, I can't stress 'poorly authors' enough.
Nightlyy chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hey Assaros. This is a piece of shit. You're a steaming pile of dog turd. I wish you two bros crawl back to whichever canal you came from.
Gotta hate the excretion system at times. We get turds like you.
Thranduil Oropherion Redux chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Do you like hurting people by posting a story full of bad spelling (even the name of your fandom, for pity's sake), uncapitalized words, and multiple punctuation errors?
SoulsandSwords chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Nice work on this one shot, but there were a few punctuation and capitalization mistakes.

Also, there's no need to make all the quotations in bold. Other than that, great story!