Reviews for An Extended Stay
Anon chapter 3 . 4/5
The chapter is great! as well as the other two ones! I really love the character development! especially gray and lucy's sibling-like relationship! so sweet! and ofcourse, thinking about natsu's maturity is ... just urrghh! eeep! *squeaks*. Hope you update soon! I looked up to the date when you last updated and was disappointed its been a year. :(
fluffycloud chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Wow.. going really good. I love it. Just to know , how many chapter are you planing to end it ? Bcz i'm so curious to know whats gonna happen next & how long i've to wait. So.. give me a figure of the total chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Love it .. but sad that you dont update
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
That is a great way to approach your writing. Letting the story develop naturally rather than toward a constructed goal.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Good chapter. Those two are so cute. I like your portrayal of the characters.
The Leaf Dragon Slayer chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
yui chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
meh mmnybgivyb please update
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Update! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
three chapters within 4 days and then one month nothing? please update I need more!
narutofan96sasuke chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Update soon please?! :D
titania99 chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
I saw this story a few weeks ago, but still don't know why I didn't start reading it earlier... Well, I guess I am weird sometimes... anywho! I'm glad I read it now cause it's really interesting. Not a plot I have never heard before (Lucy staying in Natsus appartment for a longer period for random reasons) but it's still unique in its own way!

I really like how you manage to keep Natsu in character. That's a thing only few people achieve. Although i really like, no LOVE AND ADORE those stories where Natsu is the smoking hot, seductive, dominant and maybe also slightly sadist type. Knowing how to pleasure a women in every kind of way xD and so on and so on. But still in the end I picture him more like your Natsu version.

What was a little bit awkward for me was reading the parts with Gray. I never saw Lucy and Gray in this kind of relationship. I mean as siblings. But hey, things can always change and maybe I can get used to that idea if I read more of it? :) I don't know how you're going to continue or when (hopefully soooon ;((((...) and I don't wanna dictate you anything, but you asked for suggestions so: Maybe you should involve Lissana a little bit more. But without turning it into a NaLuLi please. Hey here is a pretty hardcore Nalu shipper speaking okay? XD In the second chapter you could clearly feel her jealousy tainting the air, so why not use this and make the story a little bit more suspenseful? So I hope to hear from you soon!
shelbyshoe chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Can't wait to see more from this story. _ Loving it so far!
Kill Lisanna chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Hmmmm... I have a mixed feelings about Lucy's and Gray's sibiling relationship, I mean, yeah, its cute and quite possible and even in manga I think they act like brother and sister in moments, but I don't think they have that deep connection- to tell each others secrets and share problems. The rest of the chapter: I'm quite proud of Natsu for being so innocent and considerate towards Lucy, but it don't change the fact that he is pretty naughty :P
I'm looking forward to read next chapter soon!
Kill Lisanna chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Lisanna is totally jealous of Lucy- not that I mind thought.I like the idea of Lucy going around in Natsu's shirt, it's sweet in my opinion- I do too, love going around house in my boyfriend's t-shirts. Great chapter!
ftaddict22 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
to let yah know im really likeing your fanfic so far and im hoping youll continue to write more chapters to enjoy your fanfic , also your doing the characters perfect in the fanfic so i hope this gives you some motivation to write more chapters for us fanfic lovers to read. thats all so peace out