Reviews for Smooth Criminal
GREENPEACE1990 chapter 13 . 5/6
Love the story! I love Jay and Emma together. It was a good ending! It'd sure be awesome if you decided to continue the story though ;) lol
heatherx425 chapter 1 . 5/2
Orrrrrr it'd be great if you started finishing some of your other stories . I'm always begging for finishes on many of them ;)
chante chapter 13 . 4/29
I really did like the ending but it would be really cool if you continue from there or at least make a sequel.
lolvelovelovelife chapter 13 . 4/30
I love the twist that you put on the story. I'm definitely go back and read the story over again. I want more of the story lol! You made us want more with the ending.
heatherx425 chapter 13 . 4/29
Yaaaaay! I may start over & read from the beginning now that it's all done. Loved the action it got my adrenaline pumping . It would be so awesome to actually have episodes/movies of some of these stories!
AllieB0524 chapter 13 . 4/29
Loved the ending! Loved the whole story.
chante chapter 12 . 4/25
I love the twist at the end. Jay is a cop, that was awesome.
heatherx425 chapter 11 . 4/23
Ahhhh ended just when it was getting good . How did I not pick up any of the signs!? Lol oh well . im so glad you're updating
AllieB0524 chapter 12 . 4/23
Wow! It's awesome that Jay was a cop the whole time. Great twist!
heatherx425 chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Love this . I know it's been a year but still hoping you'll update!
AllieB0524 chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
You should update. It's really good!
jessaj chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Please continue this story! I really enjoy it.
jessaj chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
This is probably one of the best stories ive read on this whole site. Pretty please keep going with it. I'm completely hooked. :D Awesome job!
Adrianna chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
Can't wait to read more hope u update soon!
Avaleigh Luke chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great story! Glad you updated it! Please post more soon!