Reviews for Prankster and Soldier
Actual Banshee chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Best prank ever. I felt a little bad for Wing at first.
loha chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Oh thank goodness! I'm so glad they aren't actually together! Yay! The story was great.
Silver Sentinel chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
I knew something was up. why else would the chapter be released on April Fools? Still good prank story, it was good. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
brave kid chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
whoa you got me good, i love it and thanks for using my idea
batbinmyheart91 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Hahahah omg you got me for a while there but I knew ! I knew it could not be for real! Such a great story I can't go back and re read it! Perfect the way you plans this out! So smart I did not even think till I read then was like " oh ya..." Lol!
Looking forward to the next story!
The Mighty Duck chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I loved this chapter :)! I've went back over it and read it just for fun and that will not be the last time I do that :). Definitely my favourite chapter out of this fic so far but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to the final one ;).

I have went through and made extraneous notes on this because I really wanted to leave a review that showed how much I definitely enjoyed this and show my appreciation for the hard work put into writing it (no easy feat and you have done it incredibly well). So hope you have a bit of time when you are reading this review because it's going to be a little while. Lol, no, not that bad but I'm sure you get my drift.

You did brilliant characterisation in this chapter, making all the people still in character but giving your original spin on it at the same time. One of the things that stood out to me in this chapter is how well you painted the way the characters are without straight out telling the reader. For example, Mallory's perfectly executed dirty playing over Nosedive being injured is saying, to me anyway, she is amazingly protective and not the innocent looking ditz on the sidelines that people so often mistake a good-looking girl to me. She knows how to get down and dirty. You did all this through an awesome and humorous scene and not just be telling the reader, 'Mallory is protective and not just a ditz.' Awesome job on that :).

Also, I love the little tid-bits you spread throughout the chapter from Wildwing having beak burn to the fact that beaks bleed extraneously (a fact I don't know whether is true from knowing all the research you do or a fun fiction you've inserted. Either way great :D). It makes the characters in the story so much more real and gives the reader a bit of insight and history.

Speaking of history, I love the culture of Puckworld you keep on inserting throughout your stories (you did a great job with that in Snow Skip). I love how you've included Mallory's ethnicity (very cluey picking up on the 'McMallard' name, very Irish) and have given it a traditional spin :D. Brilliant depth given, making this not just a cookie-cutter fan fic :).

There are so many great parts in this that I just have to list a few of my favourites. Bathrobe scene a major top, I was cracking up all the way through that and once again, could just see Nosedive doing that. No shame that boy.
Just all the interactions are so much fun, Duke trying to snag himself a date with Mallory while still smelling like week-old socks, Nosedive borrowing Wildwing's gel without asking, his natural dependence on Wildwing to take care of him after the incident on the ice, Mallory being a great dancer then immobilising the drunk, Nosedive trying to start a band (lol, I loved the thought of that) and last but not least, Mitch! Oh dear deadpan Mitch, you are so much fun to read but I bet it isn't near as much fun being you.

I also thought I would point out a couple of typos. Mistakes! Hallelujah, you ARE human lol! In the locker room when the reporters enter, Nosedive 'was guaranteed be the focus'. Just forgot the 'to' in there. And also, in the showers, when Wildwing surprises Nosedive, you write that Nosedive 'flashed a quick smiled'. Just accidentally added a 'd'. Other than that, you're all good :D.

Also, I just have to mention the calendula gel. Oh my god, I thought me and my family were the only ones that knew about that! Lol, awesome, effective stuff too :).

Anyways, I better go collapse and build up my energy to do something motivative tomorrow and do some writing and not just immerse myself in your worlds, though I tell you what, easier said then done, they are just so damn enjoyable. You seemed to have changed a lot from your writing back in War of the Oranges, you've really created a world here so thumbs up on the great job you've been doing :).

Cheers,

MD
The Mighty Duck chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Who could not love this chapter? Awesome brotherly bonding, some very interesting conversations with hidden meanings and a welcomed cameo from the team mascot :D. All in all, loved the job you've done.

I also noted that you have went back and put the breaks in between the scene changes, which was my only criticism. Damn you lol (nah, just kidding, just kiddng.)

I like seeing this deeper side of Nosedive and how you explore his continual appreciation of freedom, which I thought was done really well and I loved the fact of Wildwing creating a team in Mikayla's honour. Overall, just an awesome, awesome chapter. Also, I love seeing Mallory's softer side, something that was glimpsed at in the episode, 'Buzz Blitsman, Mighty Duck!' but something I definitely always wanted to see more of so great job with that.

I must admit, I am shamefully behind on reviews on this story and most of all, Snow Skip. Speaking of which, after I finish this review, I'm going to go review the second chapter of Snow Skip!

Once again, great job on what is a really interesting story :D.

Cheers,

MD
loha chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Good writing. It will be interesting to find out how Wild Wing feels about his teammate dating his barely legal baby brother.
Silver Sentinel chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Wow...that's all I can say. Good chapter, I laughed a lot when Mallory Saw Nosedive that was priceless. Can't wait for the last chapter.
brave kid chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
whoa great job on this buddy
batbinmyheart91 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Omg my brain! Haahahahaha I was actually laughing out loud! This made my day! I can not wait for next week to finally see what is going on! My mind is so blown lol! I loved it it was so funny and dorky! I just hope to find a guy who would be willing to be that big of a dork and go throw something like that for me one day. Keep up the good work!
loha chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Woah, I didn't see marriage coming. Another good chapter.
batbinmyheart91 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Omg omg omg omg! Talk about a cliff hanger! I wish I could have a time machine and go to next week and find out what all is going on ! I think I know but at the same time I feel like there is going to be a very surprising twist in the end. Keep up the good work!
Silver Sentinel chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
This was good, Didn't think Dive would propose to Mallory. This was good, can't wait for the next one.
brave kid chapter 4 . 3/24/2014