Reviews for SALIGIA
Gagika chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Well, I haven't read a futuristic story before! I approve it, it's well written with well-elaborated characters.
Gagika chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
What a bastard! He definitely deserved his ending !
How can be a human being this cruel? (I wonder this so often! )
Gagika chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Rose the pimp? Well, somehow fitting ;-D
This fiction begs for continuation! I think I will investigate whether it's further written, I would be very pleased when it is!
Gagika chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
I've read this one before. I'm happy they've given the chance to be together! That's music to my ears!
Gagika chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
That is what I call a manipulative woman! My oh my, he's so blind - blinded by pride!
Gagika chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Rose and Emmet - why I have no problems to imagine both in this story? Appropriate persons with great lemons!
Gagika chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
I'm sad about no happy ending for E B; but, then it wouldn't be the sin greed, right? On the other hand I'm incredibly happy that Bella is alone in her fucked up life! Bad trait of character!
Great writing style!
dnmann chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Cold. Good story.
blb1000 chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Quite a unique stage for this tale!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
It occurs to me in reading each selection that we see a piece of Edward in each one.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
I'm identifying with sloth & wish I knew a Rose.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
I've read this before and loved it! Maybe I'll be able to review again now that it's part of a compilation.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Wow. That could have been a multi chapter story in itself.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I knew Ed would end up in charge of the company, but I thought he might be an illegitimate first son. And it was sold as she honey mooned thinking she had everything in the bag. Ha!
latersedward chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
reading this in the office is not a good idea...