Reviews for SALIGIA
blb1000 chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Wow. That could have been a multi chapter story in itself.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I knew Ed would end up in charge of the company, but I thought he might be an illegitimate first son. And it was sold as she honey mooned thinking she had everything in the bag. Ha!
latersedward chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
reading this in the office is not a good idea...
kneon chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
This was a great story, loved the sci-fi take.
kneon chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Edward was a real jerk in this story. I didn't feel any sympathy for him when he was killed. Great story.
kneon chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
I really liked this story a lot.
kneon chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
This was a beautiful story.
kneon chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
wow Isabella knew how to manipulate Edward for her gain. Great story.
kneon chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I usually read only E/B stories so this was a departure for me. Was a bit different but I did like it.
kneon chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Finally getting a chance to read these. Really enjoyed this story. Isabella deserved everything that Edward did to her. He gave her his heart and she sold her soul.
miranda04 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
So sweet!
miranda04 chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
I was hoping Bella would be the one to bring Edward down. I thought maybe she would have plans to take over the company, or that she would at least turn informant.

I figured that Charlie was Bella's dad in this story, too. But, I think she played Edward with her sob story. Charlie was surprised to hear that Bella was no longer married. Plus, her story that she kept her married name so that her dad wouldn't find her? It's not like her married name was a big secret!

I don't know...I thought some justice should have been served.
eastcoastbroad chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Loved Greed.
eastcoastbroad chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Can't wait *evil grin*
thunnababy chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
In that case why waste the therapists time and the money and just keep going for more. Is there such a thing as Rock Bottom when it comes to sex?
775 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »