Reviews for SALIGIA
thunnababy chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
I knew it was Edward that bought out Carlisle, exposed her for what she was. He turned the tables on Bella ruthlessly! Great story, thanks!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Bella's speech - Oh, my...I'd have to be on something to imagine that one. I'm impressed!
Twileye8 - Great name for a space module/ship! I love it. lol
Tweyel8 - space lab, another great twist
Cullen is three and a half fists?! Damn...
Deep Space Nineward - LOL!
Elsilarc compound - that's a good one! close enough lol
Margaritifer - I'll take one, please.

That story definitely blew my mind! Newton got what he deserved, too!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Holy Toledo! Personally I cannot relate to E&R but this helps me understand their illness/problem a little more. I laughed when Rose was giving Emmett the scoop on the others in the room, especially Edward and Bella! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Wrath and Karma, what a pair!
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Hmmm, I wonder if he really was interested in her as a date or more of the party girl...
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Ohhh, Edward really burned Bella in the end! Greed's twin sister is Karma and she will get you. Every. Time. I bet everything that happened was orchestrated by a very hurt Edward. Bella grossly mistook his personal innocence for ignorance. Tsk tsk.

Getting to the White House with Senator Jasper didn't pan out but she still made millions, or more like billions, after Carlisle's death. She really is an ungrateful Greedy Gertie!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
With Bella by his side they are a very formidable and dangerous duo. Why in the world, since he is so danged brilliant, did he never think there would be cameras, especially since it was the top technology company? Even *I* knew there would be surveillance cameras everywhere.

Obviously Bella is the daughter of Charlie Swan but I thought she was a plant to catch Edward, not as an accomplice, so you fooled me on that one! At some point in time they will be caught. Who gets away with five murders in the same building, the same company and all within such a short time?!

Good story! I like ones that make me think.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Honestly, this is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. The words flow, creating the story and visions, peaceful vignettes. I cried when they kissed, giving both what they needed and wanted, hoping they would be together for eternity, to share, to give others a calming and tranquil transition. Amazing!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
AWESOME! ;)
harleys chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Wow! You wrote an excellent Edward! Great job!
polyphany chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Love it! :-)
polyphany chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Well that was disturbing. I feel icky now.
harleys chapter 4 . 3/29/2014