Reviews for At the End of the Runway
LordOrkus chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Nice Cp-Fanfic. Really glad Ive found this. The ending of the episode definately came too quick. They should have done at least one scene with Danny after the spanking.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Excellent story. Makes me think of the story about the old woman who spanked the prince who would become king of England (I think that's by Lucy Maud Montgomery).
There is a time and a place for spanking. Rightly administered it is NOT abuse. And I think we would have a lot better society today if certain politicians and other adults had had their rears warmed in childhood - and if today's youth could be disciplined.
In a nearby city a child defied his mother, deliberately ran into a busy street, and was nearly killed. When the mother got him back on the sidewalk, she gave him a swat on the rump to reinforce her words that he was to stay with her and not go into the street, The mother went to jail for trying to get the kid to realize he'd done wrong. Message the boy received? It's ok to disobey your parents (or other authority figures) and do whatever you want whenever you wish; parents, not you, will be punished; laws are made to be broken if they keep you from doing what you want to - rob, steal, lie, cheat, kill, etc.
Now, I don't advocate beating a child or animal, but today's society is failing our young people.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COURAGEOUS STORY! I wish people would realize that L-O-V-E is sometimes spelled S-P-A-N-K.
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Nice ending to the ep! I had a crush on him, too!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I remeber seeing this episode. Loved Magnum! I think you put just the right ending on it as it did leave a lot to wonder about! :-)
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Loved it! I agree... this would have been a perfect ending to that episode. I, like you, felt it ended too abruptly and should have went to the point of Danny's father coming to get him. Great job... Tony would be proud ;-)