Reviews for Brotherly Love
Annie chapter 1 . 4/19
you have so many fans. i saw u-tube videos about this story and NONE of them had the ending in it. i dont think many people liked the ending and i didnt either.
Annie chapter 3 . 4/19
WTF!? THAT WAS FRIKIN CRAZY! I ACTUALLY CRIED AND THEN THAT HAPPEND AND IM LIKE: WTF! but it was a good story though. and i actually did cry when... y'know. (cant say cause u said not to.)
Jess-a-men chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hey, this Story ist really good and I want to ask if I can translate it and post it on the german Fanfiktion? Of course I would say that you have written it. (Sorry if there are some spelling erros in this here, I'm german)
POKEMONTRAINERGOLDPKMNSPECIAL chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
this is awesome as ever
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
uh, wtf was that?
Healer Kira chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Er... I'm not going to criticize what you did with the story; i 'm just going to say i don't really approve of it.

And really? A lot of people take fanfiction seriously. Don't say stuff like "I never really took fanfiction too seriously to begin with. Do you...?"
Yes, you sound smarter and snarky, but its also makes you sound like an ass.
A lot of people put their heart and soul into their fics, you know.

Wasn't very well-written, but i enjoyed it up until the ending.
Amazing-Thalia-Grace chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Dafuq? Lol!
TheSpiritMaiden chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
well... the end part completely destroyed, no, Abolished the tension that has been building up. But it was very necessary! :)
unknown chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Fuck this piece of shit you fucken stink I hate you
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
So that's how BL ends in Saiiko's comic!? It was awesome thanks!
Fluffmistress chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I found this from the comic version on DA. It ended, so I came here to see the end, and let me say . . . no. Your grammar's a little horrible, you make a lot of basic mistakes, and the ending. . . .

The ending is the worst possible way you could've ended this thing. Setting up a grimdark story, letting readers believe it's deep (when it's also hard to believe that, since description is lacking), and then turning it into a parody? That's the number one way to make people hate this. Congrats. I now regret ever reading this. I've been looking for people to turn Luigi evil since the dawn of time, and now that I've actually found one the writer has to turn it shallow for some cheap laughs. It wasn't funny.

And don't give me that "don't like it, don't read it" bullshit. You put this in a public place for people to see, then I am going to critique it. If you were writing this just for you, you would've kept it in your head, or your computer, not on a public site for people to review. If you can't handle criticism, too bad, or better yet, change. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt on how you handle reviews, but then I saw your response to another reviewer that basically boiled down to, "I am butthurt that you don't like my choices."
zzzz chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
hahahaha unexspected ending! :D but i wonder who the director is?
ROBERTO chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I don't think Luigi should kill Mario.I mean,Mario's his BROTHER! And what was that voice anyway? Come on!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
awesome i would like you to finish the comic though.
Robin Lee chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
To the most recent reviewer:

I'm going to assume this was 'promoted' under my nose on the aforementioned forum? That's fine, people will do what they want, and its attracted a strange cult-following. Out of curiosity, I'd be interested to see the link where it was plugged.

What I find amusing is that you're reviewing a piece of fanfiction that was written almost ten years ago. This is ancient history, what do I care whether you think its good or bad? I'll even admit, in the present, that this is pretty much crap. I never really took fanfiction too seriously to begin with. Do you...?

I did not write this to make you happy. You should find a better way to spend your time.

Have fun with your need to tear others down, though. Didn't work here!

love n hugs,