Reviews for Brotherly Love
BookWriter2014 chapter 1 . 7/28
Great story,
Wasn't expecting that ending
SilenZahra chapter 1 . 6/23
Hello, Robin :) My name is Sandra and I'm Spanish. I've read your story after reading saiiko's comic and I was wondering: would you mind if I translate this fanfic into Spanish and share it on the internet? Neddless to say I would always make it clear that the idea is not mine, but yours. It would be just a translation. What do you think?
You can find me both in Deaviant Art and Twitter under this same nick, SilenZahra, in case you prefer any of them to give me an answer - Hope you are interested!
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 3 . 6/17
all I have to say is... ROFLSH
DJGamer2000 chapter 3 . 6/14
That...was all...a MOVIE!?
Luigi- look and the bright side, if it weren't, I'd be dead
me- but she made u act like a dick in the end...
Bladeknight500 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
You... have... got... to... be... freaking... kidding... me...

It was all normal at f-first. And I r-read the ending *twitches*.

BUT IT WAS GETTING EPIC!

*cries*

What a plot twist. What... A... Plot... Twist...
*Says this in Pewdiepie's voice* But it was getting oh good, I don't understand.
ILUVLUIGI chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Luigi die aready! mario dies in a story ur turn! σεσ
Soul-Winged Arrows chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
You got me. Awesome plot twist. It was so sad, and then like, WTF?! AND I LOVE IT
marcus chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
wow, just wow. at first it was as normal as usual, then boom, the koopas turned rabid and bit luigi. what next?!
Annie chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
you have so many fans. i saw u-tube videos about this story and NONE of them had the ending in it. i dont think many people liked the ending and i didnt either.
Annie chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
WTF!? THAT WAS FRIKIN CRAZY! I ACTUALLY CRIED AND THEN THAT HAPPEND AND IM LIKE: WTF! but it was a good story though. and i actually did cry when... y'know. (cant say cause u said not to.)
Jess-a-men chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Hey, this Story ist really good and I want to ask if I can translate it and post it on the german Fanfiktion? Of course I would say that you have written it. (Sorry if there are some spelling erros in this here, I'm german)
GoldJimmy chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
this is awesome as ever
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
uh, wtf was that?
Healer Kira chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Er... I'm not going to criticize what you did with the story; i 'm just going to say i don't really approve of it.

And really? A lot of people take fanfiction seriously. Don't say stuff like "I never really took fanfiction too seriously to begin with. Do you...?"
Yes, you sound smarter and snarky, but its also makes you sound like an ass.
A lot of people put their heart and soul into their fics, you know.

Wasn't very well-written, but i enjoyed it up until the ending.