Reviews for Illusions of Bliss
Hi foozater hope you continue this. You wright the characters beautifully
Just wanted to add to the voices clamoring for more! This is good writing, and I love how you're using the Enterprise crew to compare/contrast with the Voyager crew. Your writing of Picard was on point, and very enjoyable. I hope you are well, and if you decide to continue this, please let us know!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Just rediscovered this story and intended to read and enjoy yet again but can’t help but ask if you have any intention of finishing this. My J/C heart begs an ending!
annejoy chapter 16 . 9/28/2017
This is a fantastic story! I love it.
Is there any chance that you are going to finish this? Please?!
Thank you!
TrekDr chapter 15 . 5/11/2017
i loved this work, but it doesn't seem finished. are you in writers block, amd do you need encouragement to keep going?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2017
Hi, can you please finish this story? I rarely read J/C fanfic since I mostly find the protagonists so "out of character" and often times the story somehow diminishes and misunderstands Janeway. However, I really love your story, I can really see this happening. I appreciated you added the TNG characters; it was somehow heartwarming that the Voyager crew was greeted by them. The whole Picard/Janeway idea was just gold. Please finish the story. I really like your writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
This is actually a great story...holds my full attention
.please finish it!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2017
This is a fantastic fic. I'm just sorry that it isn't finished as I truly would love to read more. Brilliantly, addictive story!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2017
Best story I've read on this site -hands down! Hope you write more, although i see it has been awhile since your last update. But wow:.. you have talent! Thank you for sharing such creativity!
Mia Cooper chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
Please tell me there's more!
kira66 chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
More?!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2016
This story has had me gripped right from the start. You have to be one of my favourite writers and with this story and your talent for writing it's not difficult to tell why.
Brilliantly crafted and so a deliciously, excruciatingly slow build up, you have left me begging for more.
Beautifully, brilliant please keep producing such great stories and please write more of this and soon! What a great ride you are taking us all on.
Nachtwens chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
I am not sure I reviewed your story before? But I really like it! This last chapter is a nice change.
I think it was more than a year ago I read part of this story, fueling my star trek voyager obsession :) meanwhile I've mostly moved on to Harry Potter, which is a much larger fandom. So it's kind off strange to see so little reviews to a story such as yours, which is beautifully written. I guess if this was HP you would have been up to 3k reviews by now :p. In my opinion, this story really deserves that
JamieRobs chapter 16 . 4/11/2016
I saw you updated and just reread the whole story! It really is so good, I'm a huge fan! I love the angst. I like Amelia as an original character, this chapter was almost like an aside. Now I'm curious to know what Seven was doing with that panel and exactLy where you are taking this and of course, I can't wait for Kathryn & Chakotay to finally get together! The slow buildup has been excruciatingly perfect! I hope you are able to update soon #prettyplease
Guest chapter 16 . 4/6/2016
Glad you're back! I have to admit I'm intrigued as to where you are going to take this. Eagerly awaiting more!