Reviews for Butterfly Effect
babykannible23 chapter 9 . 1/5
No matter how many times I read this I always cry at the end.
One of my favorite stories.
Sammii16 chapter 9 . 5/27/2018
What can I say.
You do have a talent and a way with words.
Thank you for this enlighten story.
You could add few more chapters or do a sequel.
Please
Shipthemhard chapter 9 . 2/10/2018
Oh boy, what a great fanfic! I finished it very fast cause it was so shooort, we need more:(( chances of a sequel? Pretty please? May you have a lot of inspiration for whatever you're planning to write in the future (if you're planning to do so)
FunkyD chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Thought of doing a sequel?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
this fic will never fail to put a smile on my face.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
These student-teacher fics always make me nervous because of how ugly all the drama can get- at some point, it feels like I'm bearing witness to some awful train wreck, and who wants that?! This was very different. It was sexy and fun, the drama and risk was always present, but you didn't overwhelm us with paged of angst. You made it warm and beautiful. The angst hurt, and then you quickly gave some relief. I really enjoyed reading this. I even liked Killian in this fic. You stayed true to his character and flirtatious nature without making him the romantic interest or a lecherous scumbag. Thanks for giving us memorable characters and Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I have lost count how many times I have read this. Any chance of a sequel or one shot to show their happy ending?
teratina chapter 9 . 8/15/2017
Wow! Great story! I enjoyed that very much! Great work :)
Ectoholtzy chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
Cookie for the Harry Potter reference! "There's no need to call me ma'am (or sir as HP said it), professor". Freaking love Harry Potter and Swanqueen! You're doing great, I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic and I love reading Emma battle her emotions towards Regina
KCB95 chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
One of the best teacher/student fics I've read!
weezycray chapter 9 . 1/24/2017
So much for my happy ending... :D
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
Did you just fucked with my feelings? I'll answer for you, YES YOU FREAKIN' DID WHY EMMA DOESN'T DESERVE THIS SHIT AND SHE SAID I LOVE YOU I MEAN COMMON'
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
Yeeey I get cookies for my HP knowledge!
It has finally brought me benefits, love sassy Harry
Black-Widow-in-Training chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
I NOTICED bravo to you! I famgirled when I read it And it would find said quote in half blood prince (PS huge Harry Potter fan)
Secretkei21 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
omg im on the verge of tears. im asking, no begging you to write a sequal. just pls i need to see their future, a wedding, maybe kids. a fic has never made me cry from happiness. god job dear