Reviews for Harry Potter and the Winter's Child
mckertis chapter 2 . 11/15
So if your kids cant have sex - you wont either ? If your kids cant have a job or take a loan - you wont either ? What a stupid approach to life you have.
Dogco94 chapter 20 . 11/11
Good story.
Kinjo2k01 chapter 20 . 11/6
Is there any chance of an update..? This story was really good..?
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 20 . 11/4
-blinks and pokes fic- Update please...?
maire 53 chapter 20 . 7/11
This is great can you please update
Moonstar712 chapter 20 . 6/22
I read the AN just so you know. Can you please update this story again? It's so good! I'm loving how it's playing out, how it's written and everything about it. I really like the connection between Harry and Daphne and how they act all coupley already. Please update this story again!
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 3/9
lol, I read the AN, but I enjoy reading the stories more :)

Great story, so glad I stumbled across it!
whitecanary1611 chapter 20 . 1/13
Can u pleaseeeeeeee update it has been more than a year and i really like your story
KingRider6911 chapter 20 . 1/5
Really cool story! I really enjoyed every bit of it so please continue very soon because I can't wait to read more!
Saissa chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
The Weasleys are a pureblood family. I doubt that they would EVER go out into Muggle London for any shopping. OTOH they could just be walking back to Diagon Alley from Charing cross station which would most likely be the nearest tube station to the alley.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
I would really like it if you could continue this story line. Thanks
monbade chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
oh come on, we need to get to 2nd year and flopheart meets the yeties, hehe
G Fawkes chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
Ok... um... Bye! Uh, thanks for abandoning a TWENTY chapter story!
Hope you have a proofreader for your 'real' job. Or is physics type work too 'important' to worry about things like which form of 'too or to' to use?
Good luck with those 'absolutions'.
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
You do realize, I'm sure, having actually read book 6, and not just watched the movie like some authors do, that the 'Vow' Minerva gave- is a 'Wizard/Witches Oath' and NOT an 'Unbreakable Vow', which requires holding hands with the recipient of the vow, and a third person to cast the spell? Then the whispy smoke stuff curls around both person's arms and the clasped hands before dissappearing? Then, if you break the secret, you DIE!
The only way you die with the other kind, is if you say "on my life", rather than "on my magic" , or whatever. Heck, you can swear "on my little brother's pet bunny rabbit", or "on my sister's virginity" (not a good oath).
The point is, with 'the Unbreakable Vow', there is ONLY ONE OPTION... you die.
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Oooh! I have an idea for Ginny (and Ron, Molly, Percy...)
Borash and the other Yeti could rip them apart, eat them, and, if they don't get too sick on Ron, (sit around the campfire?) whatever yeti do to relax, picking their fangs/tusks with the bones.