Reviews for Harry Potter and the Winter's Child
city bookworm chapter 20 . 5/27
Too bad it's been so long since you've written. You had a interesting story idea.
geetac chapter 20 . 5/22
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
Albionia chapter 20 . 5/12
Great story, and again the youngest weasley is shown to be as bad as malfoy - different sides of the same coin (I agree with it btw). I love 'Avada Ka...Glurk' lol :).
ThePiemster chapter 13 . 4/1
wizards apparate with a loud crack, not a soft pop
ThePiemster chapter 12 . 3/31
uh... so the horcruxes were never made?
ThePiemster chapter 3 . 3/28
A pretty good story, bit they're calles Death Eaters, not deatheaters,
ForeverSiriusBlack chapter 20 . 2/28
I read your authors note.
I think its a fab story do far but was wondering if its been abandoned because you havent updated in ages.
Hope to read more chapters soon.
FSB.
ProhibitedRambling chapter 19 . 2/19
Professor Slughorn has graciously agreed to come out of retirement to help Professor Snape teach potions. He will be taking the first through fifth year glasses, and Professor Snape will be taking the sixth and seventh year glasses, thus enabling Professor Snape to focus more on his potions research. Please give him a warm welcome with a round of applause."

Glasses hmm? -laughs- this is an awesome story by the way!
123irish chapter 20 . 2/3
I had a feeling that with the Yeti being able to feel magic that Quirrellmort was in big trouble at their first meeting and I am glad I was not dis appointed. We could really use another chapter now, please keep up the great work.
Gracealma chapter 20 . 1/28
Enjoying your story. It's quite different. So like Harry/Daphine pairings.
LightningGemini chapter 20 . 1/19
I enjoyou this story. Very unique. Please update.
annabethel chapter 20 . 1/14
I read the an, but was wondering if you could tell me why severus hates Harry without knowing who he is
Buckwheat chapter 9 . 1/13
Oh good lord! The sharing thoughts stuff was bad enough but I could deal with that...now physical pain and wounds transfer and one acts out the actions of the other as well?! No thank you...
Mythology216 chapter 20 . 1/7
I found this story today and just couldn't stop reading it. I am an avid reading of Harry/Daphne fanfics and this is one of my favorite depictions of Daphne yet. Oh, and before I forget, I read the AN. And I've been wondering. . . was it the sprites that punished Draco on the train? And also, is Draco permanently taken care of or will he show up at Hogwarts at some point?
crazyme03 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
I like this story so far. I'm looking forward to future chapters. Thank you for sharing.