Reviews for Harry Potter and the Winter's Child
Hazel chapter 20 . 10/10
Hello! I've read the authors notes all the way through, and was just wondering if you plan on updating this story at any point? I understand that life can get in the way of updating but I would really love to see where this story is going! Great work. Have a good day!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 10/5
I saw this and thought neat then I saw the last update date after I clicked it and thought so not gona even bother reading that till it gets a update to show its not dead.
potterfan64 chapter 20 . 9/18
brilliant! I love it. having found this yarn, I look forward to updates whenever you post. Thank you
MeinGimli chapter 20 . 9/3
a bit confusing the Story, but quite good.
too bad this one seems abandoned.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 20 . 7/20
Well shit. Voldymort didn't even make it 48 hours in the school. I wonder how this will be handled. Will Dumbledore try and cover it up or will the DMLE be involved. Most likely Snape will try to use this to get Harry thrown in Azkaban, if you go that route I would dearly love to see how it blows up in Snape's face lol. Can not wait for the next update!
saphira88 chapter 20 . 6/5
Please update the next chapters...
I hate cliffhangers
Pat chapter 20 . 1/23
Yes, I do read Author's Notes. And I am so sorry you haven't finished this story! It's been over 2 years so I suspect you'll never be coming back to it (though I plan on bookmarking it, and checking back in a few years).

One suggestion is, decide where you think you want to end the story - you may decide you just want to get to the end of this school year (which will now need a new DADA teacher!) And also, decide what major events will happen during the year. Will the Wurm team choose their fall guy (I suspect Lucius)? Will anything happen with Clarissa? Will the leader of the Wurms get caught cheating on the rules? Are Hadrian and Daphne going to have any trouble with any other students than Ron? What will happen to Snape?

You have lots of threads going, which is part of what makes this so interesting. But it may make it harder to keep working on...

For now, I'll check if you've written anything else I might enjoy!
Best wishes!
mckertis chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
So if your kids cant have sex - you wont either ? If your kids cant have a job or take a loan - you wont either ? What a stupid approach to life you have.
Dogco94 chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
Good story.
Kinjo2k01 chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
Is there any chance of an update..? This story was really good..?
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
-blinks and pokes fic- Update please...?
maire 53 chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
This is great can you please update
Moonstar712 chapter 20 . 6/22/2016
I read the AN just so you know. Can you please update this story again? It's so good! I'm loving how it's playing out, how it's written and everything about it. I really like the connection between Harry and Daphne and how they act all coupley already. Please update this story again!
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 3/9/2016
lol, I read the AN, but I enjoy reading the stories more :)

Great story, so glad I stumbled across it!
whitecanary1611 chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
Can u pleaseeeeeeee update it has been more than a year and i really like your story