Reviews for How To Make Your Boyfriend Jealous!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2021
Question 2: sabertooth or fairy tail it's hard :-:
Question1 :none because they are perfect
And you did amazing and never forget your a smart person for thinking and making this story -
DoomMarine55 chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
So Lucy's mad that Natsu won't spend time with her so she rejects him when he asks her to spend time with him so she can play her bullshit manipulation game?
DoomMarine55 chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Singing was lame as was the chosen music, I can tell this is gonna be one of those idiotic stories that bashes Natsu.
Neha chapter 4 . 7/18/2020
Me:
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2018
I love you authorchan YOU'RE AMAZING! Fuck Dem haters
GamerSweetheart chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I liked this opening chapter. I felt it might have been a little rushed but still good
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2017
Can I give a rating higher that a 1
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2017
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
1 for sure
DoomMarine55 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
COME ONE COME ALL! READ A STORY ABOUT A NEEDY EMOTIONALLY CODEPENDENT SOCIOPATH THAT EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATES HER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE SHE CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE'S NOT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE. WATCH IN HORROR AS THE BOYS FRIENDS TURN ON HIM AND WORK TO MANIPULATE AND HARM HIM PSYCHOLOGICALLY IN THIS STORY ABOUT A SPOILED WHITE GIRL ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE CU-NT AND GETTING REWARDED FOR IT BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS DETERMINED TO GIVE WOMEN EVERYWHERE A BAD NAME AND PUSH THE WOMAN'S RIGHTS MOVEMENT BACK THIRTY YEARS!

I PRESENT YOU "HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND JEALOUS" A PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR FOR SPOILED WHITE GIRLS BY SPOILED WHITE GIRLS.
Cherry Jam chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I choose 1
SazHearT chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
I was such a lovely story
KW chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
Loved it! It seemed so realistic!()