Reviews for Safe
I wanted to see castle read that letter. I am glad you wrote this.
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 1 . 3/16
I guess I would like more post-episode chapters from you.
So, go ahead, you did great!
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Um, I loved it. Perfect. I didn't think this ep needed an M post-ep, I thought it needed a hurt/comfort post-ep, and way to deliver! I'm on... oh, say, day six of binge-watching, and I've been ending every night with something happy from season 5 or 6, something good and Casketty... tonight I chose this episode, but when it was over as much as the letter and the things she said to him were so sweet, I needed a him comforting her post-ep! Thank you times a million for writing it!
rose-lou chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
That was really good!
Hwasabi Mon chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I have read i lot of post-ep fics to this episode but i think this is the best one of them
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
this is beautiful, keep writing more fanfictions!
MontanaKate64 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I do believe this is the best post episode story that I have read so far. Most excellent. :-)
Disneynut chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
It was very good, I liked it. I'm envious how people can take an idea and create a enjoyable story. Keep it up!
LadyAshh chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
If only something like this actually happened in the show. Good job! I liked it :)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Great story, very sweet with some drama :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Wow... just ... AMAZING!
Andimcc chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Great story! I hope you'll continue it!
dkfan chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Thanks for the story. It 's like I imagined things would go at the end of the episode. This brings a little more closure to one of the best episodes in the Castle saga.
Kathy chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
You did great. I could see things happening just as you wrote them. Well done.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I really liked it, well done!