Reviews for What Happens at Disney
SheWolfMedjai chapter 23 . 8/19
I thought this was going to be bad to be honest.
Disney meets Game of Thrones, Seven Hells I was wrong!
It was perfect Disney cheesiness with jam packed Game of Thrones flavors!
I am very impressed.
CatTheWall chapter 23 . 4/13/2015
Ohhhh your killing me! Lol I love all your stories but you just kill me when you cut it off at the best part! You write romance so well it hurts then you pour cold water all over your fans hahahah hahahahaha you're evil... pure and simple... I still love you and will forever be a faithful follower! Speaking of which when do you think we will be seeing an update to the proposal? That has to be my favorite of all!
magnus374 chapter 23 . 4/13/2015
It was nice seeing the build up tovthe wedding, the cermony and knowing thst things whent well. This was a story that was easy to enjoy.
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
*dies* I just loved this ending so much! So sweet and perfect, I can't even express how much I enjoyed this. All the details made me feel like I was a guest to it all. Perfection my dear!
magnus374 chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
Reading a new chapter always make me feel good.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
I really like this! the storyline is coming along great. Hope you update again soon. :))
CatTheWall chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Oh come on! She is totally of age lets get it on! Lmao! I have problems... You have to stop teasing us your driving us crazy! Hahahahaha thank you for updating! I've missed this story!
magnus374 chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Sansa is just so sweet and adorable here. It feels good reading this.
Mermaidmom chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
Glad to see an update! Thank you! :)
crushnotsosecret chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
I've been missing your work, dear. I'm glad to get this update, it was lovely.
khalizzi chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
This is honestly my favourite sansan fic I've read, sad to see it hasn't been updated for a while, hope you write more soon
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
This is one of the best Sansan ever!
CatTheWall chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
Loved the update! I know sansa is like 18 or 19 in this story but I wish she would put her foot down with her parents! I understand she has her duties to her family but she has to be her own person at some point... I just can't get enough of these two! He's like melting butter when it come to his little bird! Love love love it!
magnus374 chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
An in between chapter and there must be those as well.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Pleeeeeeease finish this fic! It's so good I'm sad to be on the last chapter :(