Reviews for Other
EveryVillianIsLemons2.0 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I rather like your stories. I love how you don't go for the overrated happy ending. I hope you make another story soon, as I love the vast difference in your stories and what everybody else writes. It's a pleasant change from the norm. I hope you make a new story soon! Lots of love!
TrampledRose chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
IT CANT JUST END LIKE THAT! Could you possibly write a happy ending, where Poseidon comes in before they kill Bessie and percy confesses and happy ending? Please?
Jez chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
You know, I was having such a nice day, and then I went and read this. And now I'm depressed. But that's a good thing, sort of, because I don't get depressed easily from stories. This was amazing. And it didn't have a happy ending, which I thought was good. I liked the second epilogue better, the one where they'd killed Bessie. I think it was more realistic.

- RavenTempestShadowhunter (I'm not logged in)
MoonPrincess623 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
No. They weren't happy endings, but at least they were together. What did those to idiots thing would happen when they decided to fuck over Nico? Percy would not be taking that lying down.

I hate the fact that they can punish anyone they want for wrongs done to them, but if they do something wrong, heaven forbid they g spankings.
Andromeda Luna chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Heyy :)) Really loved the idea and the beginning. I also liked the ending because it wasn't simple, and it really wasn't all deus ex machina and it made sense. So good job and good writing :)) and I really just love those two huhuhuhu
HubrisP chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Excellent work.
KitkatMoon chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Really, the End?! Can there be a epilogue?
IZEnderson chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
OMG write an epilog it would be fuckin fantastic!
TheDarkNightsRun chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
WhAt?! Why does have to end like that? It was really good and then it just ended? Why?
Loving Healer chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Three words:
Oh
My
God.
That was such a shocking ending and I can't believe you left the ending so open like that! Aghh! Whyyy?! EVILLL!
Haha, but anyway, I seriously enjoyed this fanfic. It was so angsty and awesome and astonishing and astounding and...what other "a" words are there that I can use?
I'm really sad that this fanfic is over, but it took such an unexpected turn that I couldn't have ever predicted! But honestly, I really, really love this fanfic. Nice job! And, if you are ever making another Pernico fanfic, sign me up!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
WHAT? There's gonna be a sequel or epilogue write !
PHEsan chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Please write a sequel. I want to know what happen next.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Well damn. They decide to kill all the gods...that was not what their fathers wanted I doubt...they were trying to help them. I want a sequel.
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
What ... but ... and ... d'oh );
Loving Healer chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Sjrbdicjenroforbrnfk
I have no words for this.
And that is a good thing.
Oh my god that cliffhanger
This chapter was so unbelievable! You have to update a new one soon! I loved it!
So wonderful...