Reviews for The Unlikely Reign of Taichi Yagami
Masquer Q chapter 7 . 1/3
This.
Can't put into words properly, but I haven't giggled like this in so long. It was refreshing to the point of wonder, and without a doubt the best Digidestined school life I have read ever! ;)
salamandar44 chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
Really liking the friendship aspect of this story so far, it's so easy to get into and the banter is great. Such a refreshing read. I'm very partial to Taiora, always have been, but seeing them as best friends is always nice too. I secretly hope for some sort of romance angle between them but I'm sure that's not your intention.

Great writing!
Yachi98 chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
I'll avoid detailed spoilers, but in the 5th Tri movie there was actually a bit where Taichi started running and the rest of the group followed him for no other reason than 'Taichi was running' followed by them questioning why they ran after the fact. Props on another in-character scene that showed up later in cannon.
Someonecallhere chapter 7 . 9/17/2017
I love it!
the alpha phoenix chapter 7 . 9/17/2017
Another great chapter! I didn’t expect Taichi to add paint ball to the sports day stuff and have everyone else in the school be owned by the Digidestined. I'm wondering how they did it and if their Digimon might have been involved somehow lol. And of course, I love the Takari moment you snuck into this chapter. Great work! :D
VampireApple chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
What did Koushiro whisper to Taichi?
VampireApple chapter 7 . 9/3/2017
I love this. This chapter is hilarious. I can just see it, the digidestined taking on the entire school and winning. Its only to be expected. I love the banter between them (thank you for posting who is who) and the whispers among the students. Who were the two who came screaming out like mad men? I would guess Taichi and Yamato, or Taichi and Daisuke.
tennisdesi91 chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
masterfully written. Great job!
MashiroAzuki chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Another amaaaaaazing chapter! Love love LOVEEEEEEE tge Takari bit u threw in there simply love it. And tht last comment tho WOW. Srsly you need to update more often. keep the story going its soooo interesting
EmpressEclipse chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
"Heaven help us, here are more of ThemSeriously cracked me up
It seems they've started to realise what they've gotten themselves into
Keep up the good work and update soon
crestoflight3 chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
As always, horribly amusing. I loved the banter among the group. It was wonderfully playful and had a great dynamic to it. And seeing the student-body reaction to the full group was so enjoyable, particularly the last line. Keep up the good work!
riml chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
HAHA this chapter was amazing! I love the interaction between red 7 and red 8 ;). The last comment was GOLDEN I look forward to more gossiping amongst the whole student body about the student council
xxVoidxx chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
i'm laughing so hard now! goshh! i love every single of it. i trully love her interaction with yamato and every female student like 'who the heck is she?'. later, they know she want of them too. please update soon...!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2017
I'm enjoying this a lot! Fun to read.
MashiroAzuki chapter 6 . 4/12/2017
Dude! Finally you updated! (Though I was the one who read this a bit late) I'm sooo glad you updated! Love love loooooove the new chapter! Introducing Mimi was really nice she will most probably add to all the student council drama huh ;) I also liked that you made an effort to point out how the rest of the student body feel separated from the student council. I always love a good teen drama. Hope you update real soon! I'll be reading _