Reviews for What Lies Ahead
zelma gonzalez chapter 28 . 4/5
so far you had me jump cry shock confused and angry but oh my god it's really good story and no it made sense it didn't seem jumbled like you call it...
Reignashii chapter 51 . 4/4
Awesome story hope you update someday
zelma gonzalez chapter 13 . 4/4
i'm loving your story is breath taken i'm glad my daughter push me to read it she has read it 6 time and now i know why lol lol...
ZELMA GONZALEZ chapter 2 . 3/24
IT'S REALLY GREAT I LIKE THE WAY YOUR EASING INTO THE STORY
Jacinta chapter 51 . 3/15
I love this story! I love the way you write it! Just take your time, but please don't stop writing it! Can't wait for the next update, whenever it'll be. :)
Avide chapter 7 . 2/1
I love cliffhangers!
Don't worry, take your time. Good writing, like good anything, is worth waiting for. Your writing is very good and definitely worth the wait.
layvba chapter 51 . 12/26/2014
This story is truly amazing. I look forward to reading more.
draegon-fire chapter 51 . 11/30/2014
I just found this story a couple of days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I wanted to catch up before I left a review first. I loved how you developed the relationship between Daryl and Beth. And I really can't say that I was sorry to see Carol go. Sure she has one of the biggest character developments, but I still can't stand her. I was skeptical about your Terminus at first. But I'm glad to see there aren't any cannibals. I was in shock to read William Dixon was still alive. Daryl isn't a little boy anymore, and I'm sure he can stand up to his father, but I wonder what that'll do to him mentally. I'm just glad he has Beth.
ItsNotEZ chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
AAAAWWWWWWW SHHIIIETTTTTTT! CAROL IS BACK!
ItsNotEZ chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
YOU KILLED HIM! OMG ! LOL that was my reaction till i remembered that there's more chapters and a smutty scene lol but thank god i started reading this now cause i would have flipped if i didnt know lol
ItsNotEZ chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
omg girrrlll! im scared of heights too and my hands got sweaty just by reading and picturing how high they were. uugghh
Lovable13 chapter 51 . 11/21/2014
I'm so happy you got more written finally. I've been waiting so long, hope to see more chapters soon. Keep it up, your story is great!
jazznsmoke chapter 51 . 11/18/2014
Omg! Omg! I'm so happy you updated! I'm sorry your life is hectic! I love this chapter! You are so spot on with all of the characters! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2014
Wow! So glad to see an update. I really loved this story. I'm glad it us continuing...good chapter.